'Unbeatable Thailand, Unparalleled Opportunities'

webfact

Spending all that money building massive, inside out aqauriums will do nothing other than (probably) protect the premises within.

I haven't heard anyone explain how employees will commute or how the logistics will work - or doesnt that matter?

1st, we know we made a right dog's breakfast of it last year, but we'll try to do better.

2nd, we're trying to fix all the rubbish infrastructure that failed last year, and we've identified some areas that we are calling flood retention areas - and some actually aren't suburbs.

3rd We'll even clean the canals BEFORE the floodwaters arrive, and we're planning some stuff that will take years but with heaps of kickbacks and scams. My brother went to Korea to get some pumps that should arrive any day - eventually anyway. We're elevating walls and roads, and starting a learn to swim program so employees can get from their flooded homes to work.

4th We'll have single command centre manned mostly by a different pack of incompetents, plus some of the old incompetents, and maybe a few experts if we can find any willing to be associated with us, and who are owed a few favours by my brother. We promise to find another little job to keep Chalerm and family away.

5th I now I've told a few porkies in the past but you have my promise that this is all true, which should be good enough for you to risk a few million dollars.

6th We have advised the people in the flood retention areas that they can make a good living catching fish during the flood this year. Of course they will have to travel about 100 kilometers out of the flood retention area to sell their fish. But this should not be a problem as my cousin is working out the details.

Amazing Thailand. If it that good why can she not explain why 70% of the companies that are still closed will never re-open. These companies are only waiting for the insurance payout and they will be moving sticks. Lloyds of London will not give cover until they have sorted out the flood problem. What does the Thai government say, never mind we will insure you.clap2.gif One thing is for sure and that is, they will not be insuring my assets.mfr_closed1.gif

Nobody mention the war ! huh.png

Why? Thailand was an ally.

Well technically, sort of. Thailand also maintained a secret resistance organisation against the Japanese throughout the war and of course finished the War as an ally of the USA.

Listen very carefully I shall say this only once........ (Allo, Allo comedy)

The French had a secret reseetance also, but they never delivered a declaration of war to their ambassadors in London and the US. It is only be the grace and brains of a few very smart Thai people in the US at the time that the paper was never delivered to the US government.

So what this really means is Thailand blows which ever way is best for the day and most profitable at the moment ;)

Nobody mention the war ! huh.png

Why? Thailand was an ally.

Thailand and Japan fight together in the war.

Both Thai and Jap are proud of the union.

Just like German & Italy. USA & UK.

really you are proud of being part of the axis forces? which you weren't, well you would of been ,but no one delivered the declaration of war...Germany is not proud of what happended in the war...what are you talking about?

http://en.wikipedia....ion_of_Thailand

where and on what date did thailand and japan fight side by side?

Edited by miksguevara

Fourth, a single command center is in place to ensure effective management and timely response. In addition, we are also improving the forecasting and early warning system.

Let's hope then next time this command center doesn't have to vacate their head quarters because it is flooded.

Visit to Japan of Her Excellency Ms. Yingluck Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand(March 7-9, 2012) is documented on the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs website and summarized here

http://www.mofa.go.j...eeting1203.html What the Japanese Government heard from her is worthy of reporting. I won't post it all but some key points she made that I haven't read elsewhere yet were:

• Regarding infrastructure development, an important issue for Thailand, the both leaders concurred on the importance of the development of cooperative relationship in the areas of space technology, high speed and urban rail, ICT infrastructure, and so forth. In addition, both leaders shared the importance of the strengthening of economic relations, including the smooth implementation of the Japan-Thailand Economic Partnership Agreement (JTEPA).
  • Prime Minister Noda requested the early clarification of facts related to the death of a Japanese national in a demonstration in Thailand in 2010. In response, Prime Minister Yingluck touched upon juridical processes, remarking upon efforts to find out the truth. Furthermore Prime Minister Yingluck stated that she hoped to ease restrictions on food imports from certain areas, commenting that she wanted to support the disaster-affected areas by deepening tourism cooperation, including to the Tohoku region.

Kudos to the PM and her staff for making the trip and the successes accomplished.

Shame on the WSJ again for being such a far right wing political biased arm of media Emperor Rupert Murdoch that it can't even report the real news- just like FOX "news" propaganda discussed here http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/539628-govt-raps-wsj-criticism-of-pm-yinglucks-thai-language-speech/

Edited by ronz28

Is it just me or does the photo of attendees above look like the PM was faced with another audience of students?

Thailand only has one chance now! She has gone out on a limb and made Japan some serious promises, if the Thai Government does not deliver then Japan will turn their backs on the country.

Is it just me or does the photo of attendees above look like the PM was faced with another audience of students?

Thailand only has one chance now! She has gone out on a limb and made Japan some serious promises, if the Thai Government does not deliver then Japan will turn their backs on the country.

nonsense will make no difference business do not believe governments and make their own decisions without any heed at all to what governments say especially silly puppet governments like this one