Politician's Personal Affairs Should Not Be Public

Jai Dee

Politicians are human too. They need sex as much as we do.

It's unrealistic or almost stupid to think they would be any different.

As long as they are not doing anything illegal, I couldn't care less what they do in their private lives.

(I was actually quite amazed by the amount of trouble that Bill Clinton had got into. I thought the Americans were more open minded than that?)

Moderators are human too.  They need sex as much as we do.

As long as they are not doing anything illegal, I couldn't care less what they do in their private lives.

You must have missed the previous posts. Stu already solved this case. Post modified to reflect recently discovered facts.

You must have missed the previous posts. Stu already solved this case. Post modified to reflect recently discovered facts.

I can't take the credit for the detective work .... I read about it on thaivisainsider.com ... :o and apt name for the website considering the subject matter... :D

I can't take the credit for the detective work .... I read about it on thaivisainsider.com ... :o and apt name for the website considering the subject matter... :D

:D

I hear the newspaper, Bangkok Herald-Examiner, is a big advertiser on that website. :D