Japan Investors 'Still Sceptical' Of Thailand

webfact

[quote name='MaiChai' timestamp='1331312056' post='5121602']

I recon rainy season will come early this year. The hot season will be short. Why? Well have you seen how big the mangos are on the trees; normally they aren't this early in the year. Anyone wanting to backup my theory? Nature has a habit of predicting these things (unlike weathermen). Look at the ants who climb when they think its going to rain... Mind you I have seen the ants get it wrong smile.png.........>>>...http://www.tmd.go.th/en/province.php?id=23

[quote name='DtemJai' timestamp='1331333147' post='5121854']

I recon rainy season will come early this year. The hot season will be short. Why? Well have you seen how big the mangos are on the trees; normally they aren't this early in the year. Anyone wanting to backup my theory? Nature has a habit of predicting these things (unlike weathermen). Look at the ants who climb when they think its going to rain... Mind you I have seen the ants get it wrong smile.png.........>>>...http://www.tmd.go.th...vince.php?id=23

Evolutionary trend sort of…………………..but the previous 2 years, has been screwed prediction of rain matters, & got allot of BS from the rice farmers here. I've told them abt - el & el - global warming so on. Now I stick to Miguel Light beer……………no propppplem,

Edited by DtemJai

many Japanese executives were keen to hear about Thailand’s $11 billion plan to shore up its flood defenses, which was drafted in part by Ms. Yingluck’s brother, former leader Thaksin Shinawatra

So Thaksin, all the way from Dubai, partially drafted Thailand's massive flood prevention plans (presumably including the required budget)?