British Man Accused Of Conducting Lewd Acts With Young Boy In Pattaya Shopping Mall

Rimmer

What penalty can this bloke expect from the law?

He seems to have admitted the crime.

I ask about the Thai law not what people would like to see happen.

Technically, it should be quite serious. The age of the minor falls in the more serious crime age group and of course the charge will have rape language attached to it. If you're asking is there a way for him to pay his way out of it, I have no idea.

I suppose I was thinking about a cash donation.

Yes, the boy is under 15. The farang will get the book thrown at him and be getting used to brown rice and fish heads.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good bust but the only concern I would have about this is for local western family men who have Thai children. They visit the restroom and then the police come? Perhaps the cleaner knew the boy was on the game and/or saw the meeting outside, etc. but I still feel bad for legitimate parents and guardians of Thai children in this town!

Whilst in no way ever condoning this behaviour of this low-life ,and i know that this is a emotive subject , we must also be careful that this does not come back on us when we are in public with our own children or step-children. How many of us who have Thai wives/partners have children that may not look exactly like us? I was in MBK many years ago holding the hand of my step-son so he didn't get lost in the crowds and had these self rightous tourists ( I persume ) accuse and threaten me about being with a Thai child. They followed me shouting obcenities etc but were not game enough to attack me physically but it still was a particularly horrendous and embarrasing few minutes and i had to explain later to my step-son what it was all about. I am sure i am not the only one who has experienced similar when we have been with our own children either here or in our home countries...

• Like 1

Goodness me! Who is going to champion the rights of the very much underage "Yum-Yum" girls who are still available when requested to provide "entertainment" at private parties. That scene upsets me extreemly more than the "sex-in-the toilet boy" availability.

The tip of the iceberg gets covered again, any idea how many times this happens each and every day in especially Pattaya, without the perp being caught? It's Thailand...! This happens allover the place.

Last month I went to Chiangmai for work, the hotel's bell boy offered me girls that could be taken to my room, as from 10 years old he said.....

Will he serve time in Thailand or be sent back to his home country? He should be banned from ever entering the country again.

If he is sentenced to a jail time here, he can still be exchanged at a later time and serve the rest of the sentence in Britain.

Many Western countries have a law stating that their nationals can be prosecuted in their country for crimes they have committed in other countries. AFAIK this has been applied to child molesters.

Edited by tombkk
: I am not a lawyer

Oh dear God. Castrate these people, please

Yeah really.

Sad really sad - when any society, religious sector tolerates these kinds of acts... It will only generate a sub culture breed that will eventually determine their own laws. Take anything that deviates from the norm of a man & women and it only is perverse. Those who fight for it only do so because they were tolerated by a generation. The end of everything they pursue ends in sensualism.... a from of mental masturbation with no fruit.

Yeah really.

Sad really sad - when any society, religious sector tolerates these kinds of acts... It will only generate a sub culture breed that will eventually determine their own laws. Take anything that deviates from the norm of a man & women and it only is perverse. Those who fight for it only do so because they were tolerated by a generation. The end of everything they pursue ends in sensualism.... a from of mental masturbation with no fruit.

Nice try at inserting a generic anti-gay diatribe into a thread about a pedo arrest.

Good bust but the only concern I would have about this is for local western family men who have Thai children. They visit the restroom and then the police come? Perhaps the cleaner knew the boy was on the game and/or saw the meeting outside, etc. but I still feel bad for legitimate parents and guardians of Thai children in this town!

Whilst in no way ever condoning this behaviour of this low-life ,and i know that this is a emotive subject , we must also be careful that this does not come back on us when we are in public with our own children or step-children. How many of us who have Thai wives/partners have children that may not look exactly like us? I was in MBK many years ago holding the hand of my step-son so he didn't get lost in the crowds and had these self rightous tourists ( I persume ) accuse and threaten me about being with a Thai child. They followed me shouting obcenities etc but were not game enough to attack me physically but it still was a particularly horrendous and embarrasing few minutes and i had to explain later to my step-son what it was all about. I am sure i am not the only one who has experienced similar when we have been with our own children either here or in our home countries...

Yes, that's what I was talking about. Be careful about jumping to conclusions.

Will he serve time in Thailand or be sent back to his home country? He should be banned from ever entering the country again.

If he is sentenced to a jail time here, he can still be exchanged at a later time and serve the rest of the sentence in Britain.

Many Western countries have a law stating that their nationals can be prosecuted in their country for crimes they have committed in other countries. AFAIK this has been applied to child molesters.

This is true. Canada for instance has the treaty and if a Canadian is sentenced to 25 years here in Thailand we would have to serve the first 15 years here then the rest back in Canada. If the charge was 15 years here then we would serve all 15 here.

I agree with this as people know that serving time in Thailand would be no picnic so it might detour some people from committing crimes here.

Yeah really.

Nice try at inserting a generic anti-gay diatribe into a thread about a pedo arrest.

could have been worse, he might have added an anti Semitic jab in too..........

could have been worse, he might have added an anti Semitic jab in too..........

Irrelevant. Seriously, do people really think it's cool to bash all gay people because some pedo crimes are same sex? By that logic, you would bash all straight people because of the opposite sex pedo crimes.

not making excuses for this guy but as i understand it, its fairly commonplace to be approached in this Mall for matters such as this

i myself have been approached twice by young boys in the toilets on the ground floor level near to cafeteria type food section

i won't go into the gory details but one kid was in the next urinal and he touched my arm to get my attention

then he indicates with his eyes that i should look in a southerly direction, presumably to examine his equipment and says ''what you think''

i say ''it looks like a penis but smaller''

i laugh, boy scowls and moves on

i tell the wife about it outside, she laughs

boy appears whilst she is laughing and he then looks even more sullen

anyway i am no homophobe so its not a big deal but i hear from other people that they have been approached too

so maybe the Mall should post attendants in these toilets to remove the temptation

OMG !!!!!! Mate you should have reported that to the police strait away. Who knows, maybe these boys are set ups for the police. I have been here a while now and have never had this happen. I would be shocked if/when it does as I'm sure you were too. I know it's easy to say "you should have reported it" but I also understand you have been here awhile and see sheite happening on a daily basis.

I guess all in all the police are aware of this kind of stuff you said so jus another issue that should be dealt with by them.

I will never forget my first time in Thailand experiencing a woman cleaner walking into the toilet when I was pissing and it really freaked me out but over time you just get used to it. Even the classy restrooms where the guys are massaging you while your pissing still freaks me out but to have a yound boy pissing beside me asking me to look at his peter would be way to much. I think I would report it to the Mall's security.

• Like 1

I think we can all do without the application of Western morals and values to Thailand. It is tedious in the extreme. If you want Western style hysteria then go back to Europe, the US, Aus or NZ.

I think many people who run their mouth off on these forums should try looking at things from a Thai persepective first before commenting.

That said I do not think it is appropriate for people to be paying any 13 year olds for sexual gratification.

I think it`s wrong to generalise on what a Thais perspective is. Although there will be Thais who don`t care I know not one amongst my friends and acquaintances who thinks that this behaviour is acceptable from either the paedophiles or the children who sell themselves to predators. You think you can speak for all of us by saying we can do without Western morals here but you`re showing you`re ignorance not only about the majority of farangs but also about Thai society which happens to be more conservative than many Western countries. I`m afraid it`s farangs with attitudes like yours that help to give Thailand its sleazy image. It would be a nicer country, not only for ordinary farangs and their families but also for the Thais whose country you`re in if it was you and likeminded farangs who went back home. Thailand won`t miss you.
  • Like 1

not making excuses for this guy but as i understand it, its fairly commonplace to be approached in this Mall for matters such as this

i myself have been approached twice by young boys in the toilets on the ground floor level near to cafeteria type food section

i won't go into the gory details but one kid was in the next urinal and he touched my arm to get my attention

then he indicates with his eyes that i should look in a southerly direction, presumably to examine his equipment and says ''what you think''

anyway i am no homophobe so its not a big deal but i hear from other people that they have been approached too

so maybe the Mall should post attendants in these toilets to remove the temptation

OMG !!!!!! Mate you should have reported that to the police strait away. Who knows, maybe these boys are set ups for the police. I have been here a while now and have never had this happen. I would be shocked if/when it does as I'm sure you were too. I know it's easy to say "you should have reported it" but I also understand you have been here awhile and see sheite happening on a daily basis.

I guess all in all the police are aware of this kind of stuff you said so jus another issue that should be dealt with by them.

I will never forget my first time in Thailand experiencing a woman cleaner walking into the toilet when I was pissing and it really freaked me out but over time you just get used to it. Even the classy restrooms where the guys are massaging you while your pissing still freaks me out but to have a yound boy pissing beside me asking me to look at his peter would be way to much. I think I would report it to the Mall's security.

mate? not yours, please do not be so familiar. thank you

reported it?, to whom? who would care?

not me and likely not anyone else

even my wife laughed

as do my all friends when i tell it as an after dinner anecdote

i wasn't shocked

i am comfortable with my own sexuality

i don't worry about things like this

i would worry about my sexuality if i did and would question the sexuality of anyone else who worries about it

i am not always so tolerant though, i had an incident in the upstairs Carrefour toilets too, where a big guy was pleasuring a thai teenager in the next urinal to him but 4 or 5 down from me

people were coming and going and they did not stop what they were doing

however, i drew the line when some children came in , saw what they were doing and ran out again

he sees them scurry away then he looks at me, smiles and nods as though its ok

i smile back, zip up and walk to towards him a social manner, pass behind him then give him an almighty dig in the ribs

he falls to his knees, i tell him to get a room and do not do that where children are around to see it,

his shocked companion, decides discretion is the better part of valour, puts his equipment away and makes a sharp exit

the guy on the floor scrambling around in the piss and shit on the floor was a sight to behold

as i left i heard him saying he was calling the police, he had big friends (doesn't everyone?)

so i made a sharp exit too but as i left with a not very surprised wife and shopping trolley in tow, i saw a local government official i knew in a coffee shop in Carrefour and related the story to him

he agreed that it was better i left but at least i had reported it to someone,,,,,,,,,

if you are the guy in this story, you know who you are and so do i

moral of the story, don't do it in public where children are around.......

Although your comment made me laugh so hard I almost fell off my chair it is a serious and sad thing that a young boy is looking for grown men in a bahtroom and, "Being approached and excepting" are two different things.

even my wife laughed

i wasn't shocked

i would worry about my sexuality if i did and would question the sexuality of anyone else who worries about it

i am not always so tolerant though, i had an incident in the upstairs Carrefour toilets too, where a big guy was pleasuring a thai teenager in the next urinal to him but 4 or 5 down from me

however, i drew the line when some children came in , saw what they were doing and ran out again

i smile back, zip up and walk to towards him a social manner, pass behind him then give him an almighty dig in the ribs

he falls to his knees, i tell him to get a room and do not do that where children are around to see it,

his shocked companion, decides discretion is the better part of valour, puts his equipment away and makes a sharp exit

the guy on the floor scrambling around in the piss and shit on the floor was a sight to behold

as i left i heard him saying he was calling the police, he had big friends (doesn't everyone?)

so i made a sharp exit too but as i left with a not very surprised wife and shopping trolley in tow, i saw a local government official i knew in a coffee shop in Carrefour and related the story to him

he agreed that it was better i left but at least i had reported it to someone,,,,,,,,,

What the hell? No excuse for doing that to anybody. Nobody gave you the right to decide if someone can have sex in the washroom or not. angry.png

even my wife laughed

i wasn't shocked

What the hell? No excuse for doing that to anybody. Nobody gave you the right to decide if someone can have sex in the washroom or not. angry.png

i make no excuses and certainly offer none, especially to the likes of you

i dance to the beat of my own drum.........

Edited by timekeeper
  • Like 1

Some time ago my girlfriend's nephew came to visit us from upcountry Buriram. Eleven years old, never been out side his province. Believe it or not, after a couple of days he asked my GF: "Do you think I can be gay, too??"

Obviously too young to know what he was talking about, but T I T !!!

{...snip...}

It is generally agreed, not only in the West, that acts of sexuality are not to be conducted in public. Most people also believe that children should not be exposed to those acts, be they in public or in private. It's a social contract.

In addition, it is also against the law in Thailand (and many other countries). Timekeeper acted as the enforcer, not the decider. Whether or not he is entitled to enforce and hence use violence against another human being, is a different question. I personally do not believe that people should take the law into their own hands.

• Like 1

I think I would report it to the Mall's security.

What would you do?

1. Report the mall-security that there is a boy in the rest-rooms "renting" himself out?

2. Drag the boy to the mall-security and report him "renting" himself out?

The second option would satisfy me big time, but what are the chances that the boy in way better Thai will manage to get me cuffed?

Ummm .... I think anyone working in any capacity in law enforcement can be reported and such a person you describe should NOT be working as either a teacher or a Tourist police volunteer. There are agencies like Child Protection etc, who would handle that case. Your story is not Pattaya related but my comments are applicable here too.

This is true. Canada for instance has the treaty and if a Canadian is sentenced to 25 years here in Thailand we would have to serve the first 15 years here then the rest back in Canada. If the charge was 15 years here then we would serve all 15 here.

I agree with this as people know that serving time in Thailand would be no picnic so it might detour some people from committing crimes here.

Detour them to where , Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos!!!!!!!.