East Pattaya German Bar Owner Accused Of Providing Minors For Sex

Rimmer

"Undercover Foreign Operatives were sent into the bar and paid 2,500 Baht in exchange for sexual services of a 17 and 14 year old girl."

does that need clarifying or does it mean what it says?

my thoughts exactly, i do hope actual sexual services were not rendered, if so arrest the UFO's also.

Absolutely sick.

Why don`t the Thai authorties clear the whole area of these vermin, by closing down all the farang owned bars and deport them for running illegal businesses in Thailand

In Pattaya I guess that this case is only the tip of the iceberg, who knows what`s going on behind the scenes?

brilliant idea! we all know that Thai bar owners would never break any law.

I guess this is similar or even more so in Pattaya.

By closing down what would be a huge number of these establishments will make the area easier to police and give less potentials to foreign criminals seeking safe houses and a behind the scenes way of perpetrating their illegal activities as a means of making a living in Thailand.

It makes complete sense to me to eliminate these criminal establishments even if it`s not possible to rid the area of all of them. Plus you will find that even what may appear as solely Thai owned businesses could not function without farang financial backing, or in other words there is a farang in the shadows somewhere.

All I am actually saying is; that in Thailand there are certain laws in place regarding foreign Immigration requirements, plus employment and business ownership prohibitions, and that all they need to do is enforce them.

you, honourable Sir, are a dreamer even though your dreams are commendable and completely in line with my thinking. unfortunately the ugly reality we are facing will always prevail.

I totally agree, sadly it is true.

Absolutely sick.

Why don`t the Thai authorties clear the whole area of these vermin, by closing down all the farang owned bars and deport them for running illegal businesses in Thailand

In Pattaya I guess that this case is only the tip of the iceberg, who knows what`s going on behind the scenes?

Most of the time, the laws are enforced to the benefit of the police, that own the competition and operate outside the law.

There are young girls available, no problem, at establishments that pay off the police or owned by them.

Is this not typical of Pataya? And the European community there?????????

all us continental Yewropyans came to Pattaya with only one thing on our mind and that is to commit heinous crimes that Americans, Brits, Aussies and Kiwis can bitch about.

Is this not typical of Pataya? And the European community there?????????

all us continental Yewropyans came to Pattaya with only one thing on our mind and that is to commit heinous crimes that Americans, Brits, Aussies and Kiwis can bitch about.

Well you can add shortening and/or using slang terminology for every nationality listed above bar Yanks to your ever growing list of heinous crimes. Either shorten them all or use them all in full, to do otherwise gives us inferiority and persecution complexes don't ya know!

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

Edited by 2unique