Bigger Home Pro Branch?

timmyp

Where is the biggest Home Pro in Bangkok? Or the bigger ones? I always go to the one on Wittayu Rd, but I get the impression there are bigger stores? Where are they? Seems pretty tiny over on Wireless Rd. Thanks--

Of course I checked Google and of course the Home Pro website. But they just tell me where the other branches are, nothing about the size of each branch.

I'll wandered into the one on Ratchadapisek about a year ago. So that's the biggest? I'll also check out the one on Lad Prao.

Never heard of Global Home. I checked out the website, and they don't list any stores in BKK. I'll stop into to one if I'm elsewhere in Thailand.

Thanks for the tips.

Home Pro and Global Home serve slightly different markets. Not much small hardware/nuts/bolts or glue/automotive chemicals at Global Home, but more big hunga-chunga stuff for the construction trades. Home Pro in Ladprao is pretty good for that smaller kind of stuff. Would probably help to know what you're looking for.

Probably worth noting that Home Pro is VERY expensive for most things. Cheaper local alternatives exist, depending, again, on what you need.

Edited by Sateev

I believe the 2 story stand alone in Nonthaburi side of Bangkok (Rama II?) is indeed much larger than any other I have been in (and that includes Ratchada/Latphao/Fashion Island). Had to go there about 4 years ago to obtain water pump that no other store had in stock.

Just think about Thaiwatsadoek in Nothaburi. Its bigger as the home pro's i seen and cheaper too.

We have a shop kinda like that near where I live. They have all sorts of stuff at 1/2 the price of the HomePro/Works. Fantastic place to shop...but no AC.

• 4 months later...