Bike Videos.

skybluestu

What a character this guy, ( just watched a few other vids starring him) Some cars might be wrong( in his point of view) but the way he rides around in busy traffic.ermm.gif I think indeed LL2 he would not last long riding in Thailand, try that here with the some of the grey van/bus/cement-truck/tuna driver and.....whistling.gif

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I realize there s no benefit if I yell at them,so I avoid it. Sometimes only a beep and speed away. He s really a character. May be he called down abit after starting doing track racing. If u watch more videos u can see he s popular on the street. If nothing else at least can see some of Brazil. Two nice things I noticed are the free for bikes tollways and at some roads in from of the white stop line for cars there is space for motorcycles.

Racing on public streets when other road users are in sight means endangering them. Take his bike and make sure he rides a 1hp moped restricted to 25kmh for at least one year. And if he does it again he can ride the moped for the rest of his life smile.png

1 dude, 2 nice bikes, 2 short but sweet routes in Phuket, Thailand. **Best watched in HD**

-- 2011 Kawasaki ER-6N (highly modded) at Khao Kaad/Cape Panwa, Phuket -- music and moto sounds mixed:

[media]

[/media]

-- 1992 Honda AX-1 Sports Traverse (restored/modded) at Promthep Cape, Phuket -- only music; wind noise was annoyingly overbearing, a problem that needs to be solved...:

[media]

[/media] Edited by Gforcejunkypkt

1 dude, 2 nice bikes, 2 short but sweet routes in Phuket, Thailand. **Best watched in HD**

-- 2011 Kawasaki ER-6N (highly modded) at Khao Kaad/Cape Panwa, Phuket -- music and moto sounds mixed:

[media]

[/media]

-- 1992 Honda AX-1 Sports Traverse (restored/modded) at Promthep Cape, Phuket -- only music; wind noise was annoyingly overbearing, a problem that needs to be solved...:

[media]

[/media]

cool, keep them coming!

Thanks II2! Next up will be videos with my custom '91 GSX-R 400rr, which is in the shop now for a total re-do (just got a 2nd hand engine from Japan), and after she's back on the road I'll be turning to having a new top-end put into my beautiful '90 Honda NSR250R ( for pix of both bikes, plz go to https://www.flickr.com/photos/97518208@N05/sets/72157644946718116/ )

Edited by Gforcejunkypkt

Thanks II2! Next up will be videos with my custom '91 GSX-R 400rr, which is in the shop now for a total re-do (just got a 2nd hand engine from Japan), and after she's back on the road I'll be turning to having a new top-end put into my beautiful '90 Honda NSR250R ( for pix of both bikes, plz go to https://www.flickr.com/photos/97518208@N05/sets/72157644946718116/ )

i also have sony action cam. nice little gadget and good video quality.

you have quite nice bikes and stuff on these photos!

welcome here!

Edited by ll2

Welcome at the TV bike forum Gforcejunkypkt some nice bikes you got therethumbsup.gifclap2.gif especially the NSR 250, which I like better with the "new" Repsol paintjob, then the former Pitbul paint LOL, Riding video of the NSR please.

Welcome at the TV bike forum Gforcejunkypkt some nice bikes you got therethumbsup.gifclap2.gif especially the NSR 250, which I like better with the "new" Repsol paintjob, then the former Pitbul paint LOL, Riding video of the NSR please.

Appreciate the Welcome and your nice comments Dutchbike -- and yes, the NSR is without doubt my pride and joy (and the funnest bike I've ever ridden in my life:) Unfortunately she's in need of a top end rebuild (and I just don't want to risk having her seize up or something while flying around a cliff-side corner! And while I'm at it I'm going to get new exhaust system, all of which is going to be a decently big order from Tyga, plus new tires as well. With my business still kind of in recovery mode given political events in Thailand, and the GSX-R project still in full swing, she's just going to have to take a back seat for at least a few months, then you bet, will be making some vids!

Ha ha, regarding the 'Angry 'Lil Bitch' theme -- not sure exactly what I was thinking at the time except since I was a kid I always wanted a bike or car with flames at least once, and also angry lil bitch was my very first and to this day lasting impression of that bike (had her for about 10 years now). She's near race-prepped, doesn't suffer fools or casual riders and likes it only one way -- hardcore on the throttle and ripping through the gears fast as your fingers and foot will fly! Stay tuned brothers.

The Ferrari Testarossa Starts The Race, 12 Seconds later FZ750 and 35 seconds later YZR500

You already know who wins right? wink.png

Wow, that was awesome, thanks for sharing! The only things missing in that little race were an ER-6 and a Vulcan... tongue.png What beasts those 500cc 2-strokes were! And given the thousands of regulations/emissions/safety controls etc. that govern our lives nowadays, there will likely never be anything like them again.

What beasts those 500cc 2-strokes were! And given the thousands of regulations/emissions/safety controls etc. that govern our lives nowadays, there will likely never be anything like them again.

Yes I hope someday someone comes up with a 2stroke that

can be run with the new laws....but then it would probably have to sell its soul to comply.

That sound of the 500 & the obvious power delivery whack was just awesome

Edited by mania

Italians have nothing to beat two strokers of Japan that time i guess so that is why they put a Ferrari to the racelaugh.png

but nice and dramatic video, cool for its times and even cool for today.

Edited by ll2

Italians have nothing to beat two strokers of Japan that time i guess so that is why they put a Ferrari to the racelaugh.png

The japs dont eithers Edited by yankee99

The japs dont eithers

It is true of today as 2 strokes are sadly not made but

MV Agusta ( An Italian Bike Maker ) won all 500 MotoGP Constructor titles from 1967 thru 1973 undefeated

Actually they won from 1962 thru 1973 except the one year 1966 that Honda won

Honda would not win another 500GP Constructors title till 1983....Pretty long dry spell for them sad.png

But Yamaha & Suzuki won all the titles from 1974 thru 1982

The japs dont eithers

so, what are the bikes in the video Yankee?

that video is stated as from 1992 or beginngin of 90s or late 80s something. not from 1960s of 70s.

The japs dont eithers

that video is stated as from 1992 or beginngin of 90s or late 80s something. not from 1960s of 70s.

Think you missed it...The Japanese car couldnt compare to the 2 sroker either

The japs dont eithers

Think you missed it...The Japanese car couldnt compare to the 2 sroker either

it is like a puzzle to solve! see you this weekendlaugh.png