Bike Videos.

skybluestu

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's bad to laugh at an accident but I couldn't stop myself with these ones.

Anyone up for some FMX?

i feel sorry for the guy who was doing a burnout and appeared in control in video 6 and that idiot speed right into him in an out of control wheelie on the red bike

• 2 weeks later...

That Isle of Man is just a wicked TT

I use to order the video every year from Duke Video.

Never get tired seeing that race. Nothing more extreme in bike racing.

Never got tired of going to the TT it's the nearest thing to jumping out of a plane without a parachute.ohmy.png

There's a great documentary film about the TT " Closer to the edge 2011 ", downloaded it, it has the greatest crash escape I have ever seen, how the guy got away with it is amazing, something was certainly looking over his shoulder.

Never got tired of going to the TT it's the nearest thing to jumping out of a plane without a parachute.ohmy.png

There's a great documentary film about the TT " Closer to the edge 2011 ", downloaded it, it has the greatest crash escape I have ever seen, how the guy got away with it is amazing, something was certainly looking over his shoulder.

I've watched that about 27 times now, yeh it's great man. I've got it if anyone wants it?

I'll get there one day.

I've watched that about 27 times now, yeh it's great man. I've got it if anyone wants it?

I'll get there one day.

Hope you go for sure you won't regret it, unforgetable ride mad Sunday on my 92 blade, set up by the late great Dave Jeffries for me.

There's a good caption to this video if watched on utube, kinda sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYRbXq7ZaEE

I'll get there one day.

Hope you go for sure you won't regret it, unforgetable ride mad Sunday on my 92 blade, set up by the late great Dave Jeffries for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYRbXq7ZaEE

massive smile on my face at 3:01 :)

I'll get there one day.

massive smile on my face at 3:01 smile.png

Hope you can get there one day buddy, every biker should try and make the trip and you would have a smile memory for life. K.

Archived