Living + Working In Thailand

I am a British national aged 29. I am considering moving to Thailand, buying a house, and working from home for companies back in England.

As such I need advice on visas/work permits/house purchase and possibly setting up a limited company if it is required.

Have a rough idea of the processes having trawled through this forum and other places, but feel I really need to speak to a lawyer - can anybody recommend one?

Thank you!

I'll throw our hat into the ring. We have a British Lady who has been in real estate in Thailand for the last 8 years and is VERY much respected in the expat community. She has a wealth of knowledge about the property industry and will be happy to help.

www.property.th.com

As for legal, we have four licensed lawyers on our staff. We in fact are even sweetening our services till Valentines Day February 14th. The lawyer fees for forming a Thai company and visa are FREE if you acquire a home with us. That is either by renting or owning a home or apartment.

If you don't find a home or apartment with us, our services for forming a company are now just 3,900 Baht. No one is lower in Thailand! No hideen fees either, our reputation and name demands it.

Our fees to the buyer are always free on the real estate service as well, the professional fees come from the Seller for marketing for them on a worldwide basis.

Greg Lange

Managing Director

Sunbelt Asia

www.sunbeltasia.com

02-642-0213