Meat Pies And Sausages

Bangkokhatter

i know a couple of business's in Pattaya and about Sausage King in Chang-Mai, that sell sausages, meat pies etc, but does any-one know of any business in BKK that sells similar products ?

Have tried the stuff at Topps and Villa but apart from the scarce pies did not think much of what they had to offer.

The pukha pies are good, but unfortunately they only sell the chicken ones in my nearest Topps, and also rarely have the Lady piessad.png

It's a decent sausage I really want, Waitrose at Topps are bloody pricey. I eat Thai most of the time, but do enjoy a good breakfast with my Sunday morning hang-overlicklips.gif

Thanks for your replies.

There's a place called Witch Pie factory in Sukh soi 65. Didn't get to eat there, but they do pies and a breakfast fry up. The sausages in the photo looked home made. I read about it on Phil in Bangkok's fb and went up that soi. Weird location with very little passing trade.

anyone tried ordering from Bunter and can comment on the quality of the food?

I speak from experience....... Their sausages and bacon are of a good quality, but everything else lately is severely lacking and standards are dropping.... Shame really....

from your experience can you just go and buy from their shop ? Am sure it's not too far from me and was gonna pop in this weekend

anyone tried ordering from Bunter and can comment on the quality of the food?

I speak from experience....... Their sausages and bacon are of a good quality, but everything else lately is severely lacking and standards are dropping.... Shame really....

from your experience can you just go and buy from their shop ? Am sure it's not too far from me and was gonna pop in this weekend

Yes you can go to the shop, I was there last week.

Howard taught his wife very well, since his passing she has continued to make the products to the same high standard.

I spent around 3,500 Baht and the food is as good as when Howard was there (there is not a drop in quality).

Hope you enjoy the food.

Their sausages and bacon are of a good quality, but everything else lately is severely lacking and standards are dropping

Couldnt agree more.

The last order we got, both the pies and sausage rolls were not a patch on what they were a year ago. Definately smaller yet more expensive and less gravy in the pies making the meat a bit dry. Sausage rolls were extra greasy and also smaller while being more expensive.

I'm in 2 minds as to whether to order any more. They're not horrible but they could be better. Shame there's no real competition in BKK......maybe an opportunity for someone....

Edited by gkinbkk

Bunters do lots and lots of products, bread, hams, sausages, pies etc etc The wife and I visited their factory/office a few month's ago and there was an Irish Chap who was very helpful and gave us lots of free samples to taste. Another supplier in Bangkok is Asia West Foods, who I believe are the main boys in town, we have not tried their products, their website is: asiawestfoods.com.

Bunters do lots and lots of products, bread, hams, sausages, pies etc etc The wife and I visited their factory/office a few month's ago and there was an Irish Chap who was very helpful and gave us lots of free samples to taste. Another supplier in Bangkok is Asia West Foods, who I believe are the main boys in town, we have not tried their products, their website is: asiawestfoods.com.

Irish Chap now works in Phuket