Ed Visa - Only Thai Language?

Hi guys,

well, it's again about my daughter and her visa. she is 15 and homeschooling and i want her to take a course that gives an ed visa. is it only thai language course that she can take? or is it possible to take another language or another course whatsoever.

thanks again for any kind of info

She can study what ever, as long as the course (school) is recognised and at least 4 hours a week. Thes chool/course should be able to tell you if you can get an ed-visa.

All right, that sheds some light. do you have an idea re what kind of schools?

Language schools are the most common, but there are people diving, learning how to cook, training muay Thai etc.

If it is about an ED-visa, what kind of permission to stay do you have? Maybe she can be a dependent of you.

She can study what ever, as long as the course (school) is recognised and at least 4 hours a week. Thes chool/course should be able to tell you if you can get an ed-visa.

Not only must the school be licenced but the curriculum for as particular course must be approved by Education Department.. i.e. we are licenced to teach Thai/English/German/Japanese/Basic Computer.