My Black Bamboo Tattoo Is Changing Blue!

17drchud17

About a week ago I got a bamboo tattoo on my left shoulder and it was a strong black color. Now it seems to be blue and I need to know if it could be a possible infection or really just why it no longer looks the way I wanted it too.

Thanks in advanced

They probably used dark blue color instead of black.

thats just what i was thinking ,tattoos do fade but usualy its over years ...not 5 or 6 days

i still dont understand why people let these guys in tourist areas tattoo them just because the prices are lower than usual

when i lived beside kao san rd i met a girl who got a badly tattooed elephant on her shoulder ,it didnt look anything like the picture on the wall

the shop refused to even give a discount shops like these really dont care since they get thousands of backpackers passing per day so they

dont have to worry about reputation or doing it welll

They probably used dark blue color instead of black.

thats just what i was thinking ,tattoos do fade but usualy its over years ...not 5 or 6 days

i still dont understand why people let these guys in tourist areas tattoo them just because the prices are lower than usual

when i lived beside kao san rd i met a girl who got a badly tattooed elephant on her shoulder ,it didnt look anything like the picture on the wall

the shop refused to even give a discount shops like these really dont care since they get thousands of backpackers passing per day so they

dont have to worry about reputation or doing it welll

There are some really bad tattoo "artists" out there, "artists" that really should be sent to monkey house for the bad work they have done.

But there are more good tattoo artists than bad ones (from what i have seen), so if one bothers doing some research one would end up with a good tattoo.

Odd, but my twisted mind sees the OP's heading and I do not see 'Black Bamboo', I see Black Bimbo.

Maybe I need to go lie down before seeing the psychiatrist.

Odd, but my twisted mind sees the OP's heading and I do not see 'Black Bamboo', I see Black Bimbo.

Well done...Racist and sexist in the same sentance... clap2.gif

Sometimes I try and sometimes I am trying :P

Not my fault my brain is twisted. I blame my mother ;)

and incorrect as well ,everyone knows bimbos are blonde ....... ;)

• Like 1

It was just dead skin! Once I had washed it a few times and it had peeled it was back to its original black haha thanks everyone for your help. I trusted the artist because he was recommended to me by some locals and another tattoo artist had just had his piece finished before me which looked great. I payed good money and took my time when searching for a reputable shop in town. Here's how it turned out if anyone was interested.

post-152292-13318951053_thumb.jpg

post-152292-133189514857_thumb.jpg

post-152292-133189526558_thumb.jpg

Haha my next question was going to be what does it say

Two things, as I mentioned earlier, you werent tattooed with bamboo, the needle had a bamboo shaft.

If that design was ripped off from Ajarn Nu's website (which it very much looks like it has) then the writing is incorrect.

The writing on the website is deliberately incorrect to stop people ripping off his work.

Only you will know where the design came from.

Haha my next question was going to be what does it say

Two things, as I mentioned earlier, you werent tattooed with bamboo, the needle had a bamboo shaft.

If that design was ripped off from Ajarn Nu's website (which it very much looks like it has) then the writing is incorrect.

The writing on the website is deliberately incorrect to stop people ripping off his work.

Only you will know where the design came from.

I like that keeps people from stealing and if they do they pay the price.