Ten Things You Will Never Hear In Thailand.........

theblether

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have heard that on a number of occasions, i have had thais chase me down the street to return atm cards left in machines, my change and on one occasion 1 of 2 1000 baht notes that had been stuck together.

I would say the average man on the street is more honest than you would give him credit for.

Edited by tinfoilhat
  • Like 1

i have heard that on a number of occasions, i have had thais chase me down the street to return atm cards left in machines, my change and on one occasion 1 of 2 1000 baht notes that had been stuck together.

I would say the average man on the street is more honest than you would give him credit for.

Is this an example of what you will never hear somebody say?

BTW nice bump 'theblether' one of the best threads.

• Like 1

What about 'the truth'?

I've never heard that in Thailand.

I heard it once from a TGF who said I would do fine until someone better came along. She wasn't my GF after our next shag.

Great thread...

7/11 employee ... Sweet jeesus I wish they would turn off that frickin door chime.

Skytrain managers..... Yes sir we will only play soothing music softly whilst you wait in the sweltering sun.

Any Thai adult to child on skytrain / underground ..... Don't bother looking at my seat its mine and staying that way.

Any Thai woman on escalator .... Oh sorry, I didn't realise that by stopping to talk on my new iPhone that you would run into the back of me...how silly...very sorry.

Any Thai .... Oh look! a little drop of rain, lets enjoy its coolness on our head.

Any Thai government ... <deleted>... its flooding !... never done that before.

• Like 2

Any Thai woman on escalator .... Oh sorry, I didn't realise that by stopping to talk on my new iPhone that you would run into the back of me...how silly...very sorry.

Err,,,

I think that the escalator moves, not the person

What about 'the truth'?

I've never heard that in Thailand.

I heard it once from a TGF who said I would do fine until someone better came along. She wasn't my GF after our next shag.

Personally speaking, I would never admit to being a bad shag.

any Thai female : dam_n, that's an UGLY baby !

Heard this several times but within a family only. Prevention against ghosts become interested (They like cute children). Even know a girl nicknamed "Mood", meaning "ugly child".

Thai in Pattaya: "look how nicely dressed and well-mannered that farang is".

You got that 180 degree wrong, swap that t-shirt & flip flops and you will hear it yourself

they are really into this, more so than back in freezing hell, much much more