Foreign-Owned Thailand

webfact

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

I agree. I think that certain people, who shall remain nameless, should tone down a bit in the responses. A person can disagree with another person's opinions while still discussing things civilly. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. I believe on this forum we should share our opinions in a rational and considerate manner. There is no need for nastiness, nor a need to insult people with whom we have conflicting opinions.

• Like 2

One more stupid show of racism ... and machism !!!!

I DO have a "Thai spouse" but I DO NOT CONTROL HER (and her possesions), IT IS THE OPPOSITE !

Maybe Thai husbands "control" their wives (sometimes by beating them), but I doubt there are a lot of farangs who do the same here ...

jap.gif

^^

I agree. I think that certain people, who shall remain nameless, should tone down a bit in the responses. A person can disagree with another person's opinions while still discussing things civilly. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. I believe on this forum we should share our opinions in a rational and considerate manner. There is no need for nastiness, nor a need to insult people with whom we have conflicting opinions.

Right on! Calm it down guys and please stay on topic. If you have issues with certain posters or posts, please feel free to use the report button. We appreciate help from members with regards to this. jap.gif

Seems I had inadvertently bumped the Like button. This post was a response to whom? And why?

One more stupid show of racism ... and machism !!!!

I DO have a "Thai spouse" but I DO NOT CONTROL HER (and her possesions), IT IS THE OPPOSITE !

Maybe Thai husbands "control" their wives (sometimes by beating them), but I doubt there are a lot of farangs who do the same here ...

jap.gif

"The laws have to be modified to stop real estate ownership frauds in order to preserve Thailand for our future generations."

Oh give me a break! What absolute, galactic, foolish nonsense!

Will never happen. Too many influential Thais like it just the way it is.

Edited by bigbamboo

A very good article on the Bangkok Post website, in the commentary section. Summarizes this quite well, as well as some interesting comments as to why they are so careful as to what is said due to the thread of lawsuits. Very interesting.

And per forum rules, no link provided.

"The laws have to be modified to stop real estate ownership frauds in order to preserve Thailand for our future generations."

Oh give me a break! What absolute, galactic, foolish nonsense!

Will never happen. Too many influential Thais like it just the way it is.

Boom! I agree! Thank you!