Browsing Thai Websites On Pocket Pcs/smartphones

BAF

[Note to the mods: I've already tried twice to post this in "Internet, computers, communication, technology in Thailand" with no success so I'm trying to post in "Thai language" since I may have better luck here and I feel it's related also to this forum anyway]

Hi all, do someone know what's needed to be able to browse Thai websites on Windows-based Pocket PCs and/or Symbian-based smartphones?

I currently have a Sony Ericsson P800 with Opera 6.31 and Thai websites aren't rendered correctly because (I think) I don't have Thai fonts installed on my smartphone (nor I know if and where they may be available for the P800 and/or other Symbian smartphones).

Also, AFAIK, any Pocket PC I may buy here in Italy/Europe isn't able (as it is, just out of the box) to correctly visualize the Thai script in the Thai websites although I think it should be much more easy to find the appropriate software for them than it is for Symbian mobiles.

From a not-so-quick search on the 'net I haven't found any realiable and definitive answer to my questions, so: do any of you browse Thai websites on your Pocket PCs and/or Symbian-based smartphones? What software have you had to get in order to be able to correctly visualize the Thai script in the Thai websites?

TIA