Drunk Swede Arrested For Sexual Attack In South Pattaya

Rimmer

Drunk Swede Arrested For Sexual Attack in South Pattaya

PATTAYA:--A Pattaya female notified the police to arrest a drunk Swedish citizen who groped her at a minimart

March 15, 2012[PDN]; Pattaya police detained Mr. Persson Rostam Daniel, age 37, Swedish citizen to be investigated at Pattaya police station after sexually attacking Ms. Thongrak Wayoboot, age 25.

Upon investigation Ms. Thongrak said that, as she was shopping at a minimart near Sophon market, South Pattaya she was followed by a drunk Mr. Persson whom she had never met before. Suddenly Mr. Persson grabbed and groped her. She was frightened and screamed with anger and scolded him.

But Mr. Persson didn’t stop, he tried to grab and hug her again and Ms. Thongrak ran into a minimart with Mr. Persson following her and trying to grope again.

Full story:http://www.pattayada...-south-pattaya/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-03-16

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Dirty pig. It's losers like him that give the rest of us bad names. They come to Thailand thinking that every girl is a bar girl but this reprobate had a Thai gf so you think IT would know better.

In Thailand the law states that if 3 Thai's complain about a foreigner that they can be deported automatically but now she has pressed charges I would like to know the results. To bad he didn't do it to a ladyboy. He would have some pretty swolen nuts right now and some sore rib cages etc.

You would be surprised how often this happens and how many cases involving a wide variety of nationalities happen each week.

And not all involve drink. Just stupidity, ignorance, a view that anything goes in Pattaya and sometimes a cultural view of females' role in this world.

• Like 1

Dirty pig. It's losers like him that give the rest of us bad names. They come to Thailand thinking that every girl is a bar girl but this reprobate had a Thai gf so you think IT would know better.

In Thailand the law states that if 3 Thai's complain about a foreigner that they can be deported automatically but now she has pressed charges I would like to know the results. To bad he didn't do it to a ladyboy. He would have some pretty swolen nuts right now and some sore rib cages etc.

As if nobody makes a mistake in their lives...

Hopefully he can bail himself out of this mess.

It's probably how he met the GF...so thought if it worked once...

Looks like the Swede in question submitted a question to this week's Stickmanbangkok.com:

"Question 4: I was arrested for hugging a girl from behind in a Family Mart store. She got angry and wanted me to pay her 10,000 baht. I refused - which was stupid, I now realise. When I didn't pay, the police looked [sic] me up in the pen and I had to spend the night there. The day after I just wanted to get away so I had to pay 100,000 baht bail. How does bail work here in Thailand? Do you think that I will get the money back? Also, what kind of punishment do you think I will get?

Sunbelt responds: Most likely you have been charged with some sort of assault. Once you have your court date the bail will be returned to you, however, there may be fines and fees deducted and you may find yourself deported. It's possible that you will get sentenced but most likely the judge will fine you and require you to pay damages."

http://www.stickmanb...012/Hua-Hin.htm

From the Thai version of the story he 'embraced' her twice, once outside the convenience store and once again inside after she ran into the shop to escape him. Inside the premises she managed to push him off which seemed to send him into a fury and he began swearing at her in English. At first she thought he had perhaps drunkenly mistaken her for someone he knew but he refused to apologise and insulted her again calling her a prostitute. When the police were called he admitted what he'd done but dared her to have him arrested so the police at the scene duly complied.

Nice guy (not).

http://www.pattayada...B8%94%E0%B9%84/