Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Predictions Please

Simmo

Arsenal have dropped 2 in a row, Chelsea back in their winning ways but not playing great football. Arsenal will surely have no chance of the premiership if they lose this one

My thoughts for what its worth.

Arsenal to win 2 - 0.

Van Persie with both goals.

Arsenal have dropped 2 in a row, Chelsea back in their winning ways but not playing great football. Arsenal will surely have no chance of the premiership if they lose this one

My thoughts for what its worth.

Arsenal to win 2 - 0.

Van Persie with both goals.

I think it'll be a score draw with a lot of controversy. Even if Arsenal win, they have no chance of winning the title.

Arsenal have been quite poor of recent. We played them off the park last weekend in the second half, even before Gilberto was sent off, which was slightly unjust, but we need all the luck we can get right now.

Should be a cracking game though, can't wait

0-2. Chelsea were deserved winners. Arsenal barely had a sniff, however the one real chance they did have was ruled out incorrectly for offside, Van Persie subsequently put it away too.

That is a record 3 defeats on the bounce in premiership football for Arsenal under Wenger, certainly not a record they will want to remember.

I know we have a topic questioning Man utd, but how about Arsenal? They've looked extremely ordinary in the last few games.

EDIT: Congrats johnh101, if anyone took your bet, you're now 100 baht better off, don't spend it all at once :o

Edited by Davey

Great game, although I wonder how differently things might have turned out had van Persie's legitimate goal been allowed to stand?

20 points behind Chelsea, I agree, there is more of a decline at Arsenal than at Man Utd it would seem. Personally I think the departure of Vierra has a lot to do with it, in the same way that United have never been the same since Beckham left

I wonder if Henry will hang about if Arsenal do not qualify for the CL at the end of this year? He is coveted all over the world.

I can't see anyone catching Chelsea now, they are just too good and have such strenghth in depth, I did not even realise that Makelali had been out for 5 games.

Well, that was a game of football like footie used to be played. Hard, skillful, lucky, unlucky, thrilling and at times a tad dirty. That reminded me somewhat of the 1970 cup final. A well fought battle, that might have just won the war. At times Arsenal were breathtaking in their skill, but ultimately Chelsea walked away with the spoils. Chelsea? Resolute as ever. Their sheer will to win taking them to new heights. They might have had 75% of the game, which is a triumph in itself at Highbury,but you always had the feeling Arsenal might do something special. Last night one of the special things they did was ruled against. Would it have changed the outcome? Who knows? Chelsea are well known to go up a gear after falling behind, but like at Old Trafford there are times when even goimg into overdrive does not do the trick. Well done lads anyway

100 Baht, Chelsea win 2-0

Come on then................. pay up the lot of you ! ! !

:o:D:D

Buy you a beer at the Christmas Party.

Great game but does anyone know why Channel 3 is the only station that doesn't have the English commentary on the second audio feed (the I/II button on the TV). Channel 7 & 5 usually have the original commentary as the second feed and my crappy apartments ESPN always has the Thai commentary.