Sausage King Now Accecpts Visa/Master/Be1St/Jbc Card Payments

SausageKing

Just want to say thanks to a lot of TV customers who have visited the new sausage king work shop for shopping and happy you all could find us easy due to the road sign we have put up with the sausage king logo on them.So the good news is from yesterday you can pay for your shopping at sausage king with the following card payments if you wish, Visa/Master Card\Be1st/Jbc cards or cash.

We do not charge any commission charges to any cards at Sausage King.

We are open to retail and wholesale customers. Monday -Saturday 8am-5pm

http://www.sausage-king1.com/ Rob.

post-112062-0-03567300-1332043420_thumb.

post-112062-0-90450600-1332043435_thumb.

post-112062-0-10843300-1332043454_thumb.

post-112062-0-41343600-1332043495_thumb.

• Like 1

re .. for those who want to freeze.

ill stick to the un irish way of serving s ks stuff

mmmmmm .. dave2 : )

Irish un has been sausage king customer over 5 years and its a great place. i rate it 90% out of 100% good food

Any chance of making the on line ordering payable via pn line payment i.e. credit card payments? I have been wanting to order several items (I live in Bangkok) from you but find I can't make an order go through anyhow. Maybe with an on line payment system it would be easier?

Wondering if restaurant is ready yet.

Not long now as we are getting everything in place before we open for very cheap food.Worth the wait believe me.Rob

Just been to sk for my second time at new location and had great service and the most amazing char grill burger I have ever eaten. Got some more sk products and got my 10% off as TV member and paid by card,I have to let you all know that man can cook believe me,Got to rate the burger quality to one of the best i have ever had.SK eating place in not finished yet but he is happy to knock up some nice food for you.Well done Rob and get the restaurant up and running soon it will be a winner in San Sai.PS the wife loves your new range of Thai pies.Chicken Massaman-Yellow curry-Green curry wowwwww.Well done and my hat of to you Rob. I will be back Just before songkran .David.

Not long now as we are getting everything in place before we open for very cheap food.Worth the wait believe me.Rob

Just been to sk for my second time at new location and had great service and the most amazing char grill burger I have ever eaten. Got some more sk products and got my 10% off as TV member and paid by card,I have to let you all know that man can cook believe me,Got to rate the burger quality to one of the best i have ever had.SK eating place in not finished yet but he is happy to knock up some nice food for you.Well done Rob and get the restaurant up and running soon it will be a winner in San Sai.PS the wife loves your new range of Thai pies.Chicken Massaman-Yellow curry-Green curry wowwwww.Well done and my hat of to you Rob. I will be back Just before songkran .David.

are you sausage king in disguise?

Not nice comment

David is a good customer of sk and seems to love our products as many decent people do on TV

I know the most people in TV but for the ones i don't know your welcome anytime and can buy direct.

Change of subject.We are now selling Chedder cheese and Thai pies for the other half plus Lincolnshire gold award sausage in Rimping Supermarkets from Friday this week. Songkran dates 13Th-14Th-15Th April we will be open to the public to buy direct as we will not be going out.

sausage King is open to the public Monday - Saturday 8am-5Pm Daily

Edited by SausageKing

are you sausage king in disguise?

sorry very bitchy of me

mod plz delete