Advice And Warning

MikeandDow

Just to give you a bit of background, my wife lent out money to a so called good friend (THAI) wife of a Brit I got to know the Brit ChrXXis BXXXXXX lived in Uttaradit wife lived the high life money not a problem wife 32 he 69 any how things going great untill i found out that his bussnies falled in uk his wife sutXX took all the money out of his credit cards also had borrowed 12 mil baht from different friends me 400 thousand now sold house and took 8 mil and now some where in thailand waiting to get visa to go back to uk have been onto lawyer waiting for warrent have found out she owes 1.7 mil to a policemans wife he has contact immagration so will wait see what happens

Ha, ha, ha, there is one born every minute.

If my Thai wife were to ever dare lend money out to anyone without my knowledge or consent, than I can assure you, she would be out that door before she had the chance to say; WT-?

Even worse if the OP knew about this so-called loan and gave it his blessing, then it would be, dumb and dumber.

In Thailand, we never loan money, but only give money. It`s an unwritten tradition. If someone asks to borrow money, what they actually mean is; please will you give me some money?

There is no way that the OP will ever retrieve back his 400000 baht. That has gone in the same direction as the UK, West.

As for his wife, I now think the OP has 400000 good viable reasons for divorce and would certainly give that priority before he loses even more money.

I did not know the UK has gone west . I don't remember it moving, I though it was always in the west.Great place to live one of the most secure place in the world. To many people have forgot how good the UK is and has been,

ive been out before with cheeky bitches thai women who have told the waitress to keep the change etc when i was paying for dinner and it was my change

needless to say ,after that night was over they were disgarded the next morning jerk.gif

400k is a kick in the nuts to let your gf give away ,why would u let her even be in such a position with your cash /??