Nurse-Assistant To Take Care Of Tetraplegic Friend In Pattaya

erre191

Well 24/7 help might be difficult unless he has a house with an extra bedroom etc. however that would still most likely mean having 2 different Nurses on rotation if you DO find any.

I know that BPH has a lot of nurses that look for extra work and they used to even have a bulliten board for this but I'm sure if you go there and talk with Admin. that someone will point you in the right direction. Even just call them.

Well 24/7 help might be difficult unless he has a house with an extra bedroom etc. however that would still most likely mean having 2 different Nurses on rotation if you DO find any.

I know that BPH has a lot of nurses that look for extra work and they used to even have a bulliten board for this but I'm sure if you go there and talk with Admin. that someone will point you in the right direction. Even just call them.

That's what I've heard also. You can also try the other hospitals in town. Might be a bit cheaper. I was looking into this a bit ago, seems the prices I was quoted were around 20k/month for a nurse sourced from a local hospital. Not a bad deal at all.

P.S. does this person need trained medical help or just somebody to help him with his daily activities?

Well if it's just basic help I hired a house=keeper/Care-giver who took care of my 80 year old dad for 3 years and did all the house work, live in, pets, etc. etc.etc, and I started paying her 12k per month but after 2 weeks gave her 15k as the old man had a good pension ans she was awesome so why not.

There is often woman looking for these types of jobs in the Pattaya Mail newspaper and craigslist, bahtsold.com etc.

Whenever you hire anyone in Thailand for any amount of time ask for their id card, scan it and save it for safety.

• Like 1