Kasikorn E Shopping Card .

Hi ,

I am in Hong Kong . I tried to purchase some Thailand domestic flight tickets using internet banking with airasia today . I have set up the e shopping card a few months ago but have never used it until now . I think the transaction failed and I am not sure why . My balance is unchanged . The screen went blank at the at the last proceed prompt . Can anyone explain the procedure to this daft as a brush plodder ?

thankyou

onionluke

Edited by onionluke

It's usually straightforward - can't explain the failure at the last screen apart from a fault with airasia. It's never happened to me?

Not sure it's such a good idea to buy air tickets with the e-shopping card as quite often you need to produce the card you used to buy the tickets at the airport as proof of ID? (Which of course will be impossible!)

It's usually straightforward - can't explain the failure at the last screen apart from a fault with airasia. It's never happened to me?

Not sure it's such a good idea to buy air tickets with the e-shopping card as quite often you need to produce the card you used to buy the tickets at the airport as proof of ID? (Which of course will be impossible!)

Hmm . Might showing my atm card do the trick at the airport ? I am kind of hoping someone who has used the e shopping card purchase method to post a guide .

I've never had a problem using my KBank e-shopping card to buy tickets from Air Asia and checking in has never been an issue. It has never even been mentioned.

I shall try again tomorow . Maybe it is a timing thing because this was my first attempt to use it .

Hello ,

I still am not getting through this thing . I have a few questions about how start the process off .

Am I wrong in starting the process on the airasia website ?

Should I start the process on the kasikorn website ?

Do I need them running at the same time ?

Thanks for the help .

Luke

Hello ,

I still am not getting through this thing . I have a few questions about how start the process off .

Thanks for the help .

Luke

No. Do it all from the Air Asia page. They say their site is optimised for Mozilla Firefox so it might be an idea to download that if you don't have it.

It sounds like you are having problems with the Air Asia website, which is sometimes unstable when being heavily used.

I have bought at least five tickets from Air Asia using my K-shopping card: it has always worked, and I have never been asked to show the card on boarding.

Make sure , as advised above, that your credit limit is high enough for what you are buying, and just fill in the credit card info on the Air Asia website with your K-card info, ie type of card (Visa), card number , expiry date, 3 digit security number and it will work....

Hello ,

Thanks for the help .

Luke

No. Do it all from the Air Asia page. They say their site is optimised for Mozilla Firefox so it might be an idea to download that if you don't have it.

It sounds like you are having problems with the Air Asia website, which is sometimes unstable when being heavily used.

I have bought at least five tickets from Air Asia using my K-shopping card: it has always worked, and I have never been asked to show the card on boarding.

Make sure , as advised above, that your credit limit is high enough for what you are buying, and just fill in the credit card info on the Air Asia website with your K-card info, ie type of card (Visa), card number , expiry date, 3 digit security number and it will work....

Thanks partington , that is clear as highland spring water .thumbsup.gif