Drunk Go-Go Dancer & Russian Caught In Sex Act On Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It shows a blatant disregard for any sort of propriety. I just wonder whether those so called macho men who think it's OK to have sex in the sea have any thought as to where their condoms, probably of a small size, end up or do they take them home as a trophy?

The Russian certainly would not have down this in Russia but hey this is Thailand, so it's ok to act as a bloody idiot.

Oh, please. Who hasn't had sex on a beach?

I'd guess Roger2...

Moments later the foreigner was carrying the Thai woman with her legs opened and pointing to the sky.

clap2.gif

Classic sextant defense. Perhaps lost at sea.

cheesy.gif

" I see no ships "

Edited by soihok

Exactly Jingthing. A very nice, refreshing cocktail, available at many bars and restaurants here!

h5kaf, are you an Aussie? A ladyfriend of mine once told me the Aussie idea of foreplay is, "You Awake Sheila?"smile.png

No I am a Pom. Been here a long time. But it is hard to judge how well one performs if the recipient of my 'love'/'lust' won't pay proper attention - at least wake up or put the comic, she is reading, down. I have come to the conclusion that it is me I am tying to please not her. I am sure that Aussies and others have the same problem. This is why an 'active surf princess' such as portrayed in this post is so attractive.

Exactly Jingthing. A very nice, refreshing cocktail, available at many bars and restaurants here!

h5kaf, are you an Aussie? A ladyfriend of mine once told me the Aussie idea of foreplay is, "You Awake Sheila?"smile.png

No I am a Pom. Been here a long time. But it is hard to judge how well one performs if the recipient of my 'love'/'lust' won't pay proper attention - at least wake up or put the comic, she is reading, down. I have come to the conclusion that it is me I am tying to please not her. I am sure that Aussies and others have the same problem. This is why an 'active surf princess' such as portrayed in this post is so attractive.

My sincere apologies for mistaking you for an Aussie! It is of course a well known and established fact that we Englishmen are superb lovers, sensitive and skillful. Unfortunately our efforts are not always appreciated. Indeed my own dear lady ex wife, whose name for the moment escapes me, had a quite unique interpretation of sexual stimulation. It consisted of, "Can you try not to wake me when you pull my nightie back down when you have finished!".