Drinking In Public

ivan96822

i would put a pic of my wife but i don't want people perving over her.

Do you let her out of the house/condo?

If she's out of the house, she has slipped out of the chain attached to the sink. giggle.gif

Gotta wonder why people start getting all rude with one another. Sheesh. Not that fun to read, frankly.

I was drinking with this Norwegian bloke in Ko Chang and he told me about being super drunk in Patong. He went over to get on his bike and dropped it, in his intoxicated state. A copper who happened to be coming by stopped and he thought he was in trouble. But the cop helpfully lifted up the bike and told him to drive carefully as he pushed him off. Scandalous! haha

• Like 1

An acquaintance of mine buys the Smirnoff ICE/bacardi type drinks from 7/11 and drinks 5-10 of those as he walks about the street on a night out. He is more than happy to stand outside the front of a bar drinking them as he chats to the bargirls.

This is done with the dual purpose.....save money, get drunk.

you must have the same acaquaintance as me, my mate is exactly the same, can be embarrasing as he keeps running in too 7/11 and i have to stand out the front, and sometimes i have to breathe in as i am not wearing my shirt.

i like the thais to see all my tatts, its cool, i am thinking of shaving my hair off, makes me look bad.

if i am carrying discreet mekong, i carry in the front of my shorts, not in brown paper bag, i dont want to look like a wino.