Help

lampard10

I lost my connection last night with tt&t broadband. There is information going out, but none being received. I think some bright spark has changed the settings( I get so much trouble with computor nerds fixing the settings so only they can access it)

I decided that just maybe my ISP might be down,but this morning from home I can't access my web camera,so it is still off line. Does anyone else have this trouble and how can I fix it without calling the engineer out?

Lampshade, how about I knock up a Topology Map of what a Typical ADSL Setup should be and where passwords etc should be set, then you can get your techo to set it up.

I was actually planning to come to Surin this weekend but I ended up an a Cpoporate football game and I took most of the skin off the sole of my foot - So I am nearly as bad as the last time you saw me.

Lampshade;

This is how I would install it. Please note the Modem, Firewall, router and Wireless Access point come as 1 unit, and you don't buy them seperate any more.

I know this is not perfect, so I don't want to get into an argument on the semantics of home networking, rather, just give an idea for a simple home / small business network

gallery_6129_66_13931.jpg

Sell the webcam and close the pub mate, they are out to get you.

This is a typical example of racism, some jealous so and so out there is sabotaging your chances of success, if you can't beat em, give up I say.

:o:D

BTW when is your next PTY run?