Marriage Monthly 400000Bt

You either show 400,000 in a bank account in Thailand in your name for 2 months OR you show an income of 40,000 a month. The income can be from abroad, in which case it must be confirmed by your embassy. The embassy decides what they accept as proof of your income.

If you cannot meet this requirements, you have the option of getting a multiple non-O visa, requiring yu to extit every 90 days, from savanakhet in laos.

(Income or money in the bank is only required of a foreign husband, not a foriegn wife).

(6) In case of marriage with a Thai lady, the husband who is an

alien must have an average annual income of not less than

40,000 baht per month or a money deposit in a local Thai bank

of not less than 400,000 baht for the past 2 months for expenses

within a year.

Find it quite amusing that OP in the motorforum is asking questions about buying a Fortuner. What about getting your priorities right ? Or are you just having a boring day, just like me. But now I am of to walk my dogs. You should do the same.

The Royal Thai Embassy asked me to showed only 100,000 baht in my bank account with the marriage certificate, Thai spouse house registration, spouse ID or passport. The following day, I just go and collect my Thai Visa and it is one year multiple entry. Easy!

• Like 1

The Royal Thai Embassy asked me to showed only 100,000 baht in my bank account with the marriage certificate, Thai spouse house registration, spouse ID or passport. The following day, I just go and collect my Thai Visa and it is one year multiple entry. Easy!

Your not talking about the same kind of visa.

what type of visa was this and where?

what type of visa was this and where?

A Non Immigrant O Visa Multiple Entry.

Probably in KL.

Savanakhet Laos will issue it without the need for the bank balance.

The OP is asking about an Extension of Stay, not a Visa.