Irish Man Got Beaten Up Brutally By Bts Guard

upinthesky

Hit on the side of the head with a nightstick for carrying balloons. Amazing. The foreigner would probably be dead now if the security guard was allowed to carry a gun.

This kind of "excessive / unreasonable force" deserves to be punished. I hope the security guard is identified and does a nice long stretch in Klong Prem / Bang Kwang where he will likely learn what it is like to be on the receiving end of this kind of brutality.

Edited by bino

Interesting.

I wonder what the problem is with the balloons and if the guy had been properly warned or if the guard has a shortcircuit in his brain?

Looks like the BTS guards need training in non-violent restraint.

Why didn't the guard call one or two colleagues to keep the balloon holder out?

Another mystery.

The man was stopped at the entrance barriers with his daughter, wife, and a male friend, and was told he would not be allowed to bring the balloons with him. They were forbidden.

The foreigner said he had already travelled on the BTS to the Emporium with the balloons, but the guard took out his truncheon and hit him several times on the side of his head. The foreigner was trying to cover his head but his hands were full.

Hit on the side of the head with a nightstick for carrying balloons. Amazing. The foreigner would probably be dead now if the security guard was allowed to carry a gun.

The BTS yam was probably still fresh from the army, and knows that playing with balloons in this country is a strict privilege reserved to the generals, how this foreigner could dare such an affront?

I don't get it. if these balloons are so important i would have taken a taxi instead of making a problem like that. They dont look as if they cant afford to pay a taxi, which, with 3 people boarding could have been cheaper as well...

That just proofs that farang sometimes do not act logical as well - same same as the Thais... jap.gif

I don't get it. if these balloons are so important i would have taken a taxi instead of making a problem like that. They dont look as if they cant afford to pay a taxi, which, with 3 people boarding could have been cheaper as well...

That just proofs that farang sometimes do not act logical as well - same same as the Thais... jap.gif

Maybe he already got beaten in the head by a taxi driver for trying to bring balloons into the car; the BTS was plan B.

• Like 1