Good Pork Or Beef Sausages

Pollywaffle

Looking for somewhere, reasonably easy to find, that sells decent sausages. I liked the frozen English Breakfast sausages in Villa Market but the supply is hit and miss there and at the moment - miss. The ones in Central Food Hall are over flavored and very dry as are the ones in Wine Connection. I know people have differing tastes but if anyone knows where to get plain old ordinary sausages please let me know .... with directions. Thanks in advance!!

Mr Moo supplies Villa so why not go direct to his shop just a little further up Patak Road, just opposite the Shell petrol station.

I called in there 3 weeks ago and was told they were to busy with wholesale orders to supply the general public

Very poor business decision .... angry.png

Mr Moo supplies Villa so why not go direct to his shop just a little further up Patak Road, just opposite the Shell petrol station.

I called in there 3 weeks ago and was told they were to busy with wholesale orders to supply the general public

Really? Seems like a good one to me...

Really? Seems like a good one to me...

What, with low season just around the corner?

Try John at SW Foods. Mainly wholesale but will supply the public. Use Google.

• Like 1

I like the sausages from the butcher shop in Aroonsom, near Andaman Beach Suites in Patong. Especially the Debreziners are delicious. Coming the Rath-U-Thit Road southwards turn right at the sign of Andaman Beach Suites, the shop is at the corner on the left side.

I like the sausages from the butcher shop in Aroonsom, near Andaman Beach Suites in Patong. Especially the Debreziners are delicious. Coming the Rath-U-Thit Road southwards turn right at the sign of Andaman Beach Suites, the shop is at the corner on the left side.

That place does absolutely the best pork sausages for BBQing.

I also use John... being single I find his packs of 5 Cumberland sausages are really handy...

virgin olive oil is best..

Am I wasting my money, paying for extra virgin?

Perhaps in this country.....depends how many extra really...odds n all

Good to know they are still open. I remember buying good sausages from them when I used to live nearby but that is going back quite a bit & I rarely have occasion to go to Patong these days.

How much would you pay for such lamb snags.....my missus can make them......delish......we have lamb mince also.

You have my attention...whats the best price for fellow TV members?

about twice as much as normal..

the normal breakfast sausage from mr moo,opposite the shooting club are good. but something has gone wrong there. they dont want to know if you are a walk in customer.or an old customer come to that. bacon has doubled in price. cumberland sausages taste,chemically. if that makes sense. looking to find a good supplier also.