Phatum Thani Immigration

Hi,

Have any TV members had any experiences dealing with Phatum Thani immigration with regards to visa extensions? I will have to renew my visa there soon after using Bangkok immigration for many years and was wondering if anyone can post some information about their own experiences dealing with this particular immigration office?

I persume if your documents are in order, it should not be a problem so I was just thinking along the lines of how the staff are to deal with/ time delays/ hassles etc.

Cheers in advance,

JJP

I've dealt with them since they opened and always had good polite service. Renewed my Retirement extension in late January, again zero problems, just had a nice chat about the floods.

FYI, best to get there early and beat the crowd, if there happens to be one. This last time I got there at 0730 hrs as there wasn't any traffic as it turned out. A couple of the ladies came in early but the door wasn't officially opened until just before 0830 hrs. I was the first to be served.

FYI II, no queue system there so quite possible to be left behind by other folks coming after you.

FYI III, limited seating available.

Mac