Pepper Grinder

jombom

As the title suggests, I am looking for a pepper grinder, to be udesed for cooking, or table.

The ones I see are designed for the usual Suai Maak Maak routine. Very few of them are suitable for the purpose.

Likewise a corkscrew ( just an afterthought). Very hard to get quality around here.

Theres a place on Sukhumvit road, on the right hand side if you were Sattahip bound.

I think it is "Home-works" or maybe "home-base" but definately not "home-pro"

They have everything including the elusive Potato Masher I was looking for for months!

^ It's called HomeWorks.

Central Department store has a section with kitchen gear including various pepper grinders and corkscrews and potato mashers - at a cost.

I've seen some reasonably priced wooden pepper grinders in the china shop behind Big-C North Pattaya.

^ It's called HomeWorks.

Central Department store has a section with kitchen gear including various pepper grinders and corkscrews and potato mashers - at a cost.

I've seen some reasonably priced wooden pepper grinders in the china shop behind Big-C North Pattaya.

Ah yes of course, The place behind big C is a little goldmine!! they have everything at probably the best prices, that's if you can stand the heat of wandering round a disorganised store the size of a football field that lacks aircon/fans and resembles a greenhouse. Definitely worth trying though for best prices.

Index on Sukie, the kitchenwares shop next to foodland (with another branch on 2nd road opposite soi Pattayland 2), Central Department store on the beach as has been mentioned, Home Pro and Big C Extra both have kitchenwares depts., also, I was just in Villa Market yesterday picking up a baking pan and noticed that they too had a good selection of high-end imported pepper-grinders.

I use the disposable one by McCormick available at Friendship and Foodland (they also have it in Sea Salt)

post-10942-0-98578600-1332642623_thumb.j

Good for the table...not so much for cooking...and a little pricey. The salt grinder does not make a fine enough grind for me and there is no way to adjust it and I find it makes my food too salty!

Me too for cooking, as I like to use a lot of pepper, but it is not so handy on the dinner table. wink.png

Me too for cooking, as I like to use a lot of pepper, but it is not so handy on the dinner table. wink.png

Same here, I use an empty salt "container" and fill it with the ground pepper.

post-49205-0-58349200-1332811919_thumb.j