Weight Training Gyms Udon Or Nong Khai

wildpikey

I have seen the subject approached before but no real answers yet.

Is there any "good" weight training gyms in either Udon or Nong Khai?

I did a border crossing at Nong Khai one time a few years back and could have sworn that when the bus set off back to Udon I saw one in an upstairs window.

Any ideas? or any decent gyms attached to hotesl?

http://biggymcity.com/

This is the biggest and best by far if you ask me, I'm currently a member. If you like free weights or machines, it's got it all. It's "pricey" for Thai standards but worth it for me. I like mostly free weights, not big into cable machines. If you pay monthly, it's close to 1000 baht/month.

This is on the south end of Udon, on the dangerous 2 lane ring road. Website has a map etc for you. I live by the old Big C it's about 5 to 10 mins away, depends how fast I feel like pushing my bike that day.

As for hotels with good gyms, sorry I can't help you there...

Good Luck,

Jerems

No problem,I haven't been there in a couple weeks before I left and been away from Thailand ~2 weeks now for work but it should still be open....at least I hope it is haha.

When did you hear it closed?

Jerems

Edited by jerems

Just past Tesco's on the main road into Nong Khai there's a newish gym been open about 1- 2 years as i remember not sure about times or price's , but you can see it from the main road ...... hope this helps if you find out the price's please let us know ...