I've Passed 2000 Posts!

Ijustwannateach

For some reason, every time I have rudely contradicted some newbie in the Teaching and Gay subforums who wanted to do us all the noble service of pointing out that all teachers are alcoholics, or that all gays are perverts, or that young men could only ever possibly sleep with an older man for financial reasons, or that one of my posts was so horribly boring that it moved them to post commenting on it and then follow the thread for ages and ages afterwards, I am always accused of having a High Post Count (usually along with being informed that I was probably an American, "only" a teacher, and that my grandmother sucks eggs). This pattern has been so prevalent that I have come to the conclusion that there must indeed be something wrong or even perhaps criminal about my High Post Count, and somehow without realising it I have become a kind of awful deviant, maybe even an anarchist. Surely now that my post count is over 2000 and I have received another of those damning squares under my avatar, my sins will be unforgiveable and I will be marked for all time as a result of actually posting on Thai visa as someone whose opinions are therefore completely dispensable at best, and most likely Degenerate or even Communist. It is therefore with great regret, and with as many apologies as someone so far beyond redemption as myself must necessarily be can possibly offer, that I invite further flaming on this notorious and ill-omened occasion.

I only hope that in joining the small and desperate league of similarly High Post Count members that I will find some solace and fellowship in our mutual damnation.

"Steven"

Edited by Ijustwannateach

I didn't read the above post, as 16 line paragraphs are as unpalatable as a monkey-monster boy who needs a bridging loan.

Anyway, let us never forget IJWT's best post amid the thousands, where he confessed to accidentally rifling his beloved's wallet.

Drinks all round at Farose I think.

Good for you – Everyone has an opinion and why not?

I think we should all be able to express any opinion and encourage discussion on any opinion. (Within “family” standards) Isn’t that’s what it is all about?

Some obviously have not much of a “real” life living a half virtual existence on the internet, well sorry for them.

Let us all express our opinions and lets face it if you get flamed at least people are taking note.

Go! Go!

Beachcomber

I ought to know I can always count on the Moog to give me what I want....

:o

:D Great post, Steven.  I think we should join the Moog for drinks; that would probably inspire another 2000 posts  :D

That would indeed be a strange meeting... but he is abroad now, yes? I actually had a dream about him last night- I was calling him to tell him how disappointed I was that we never did get to meet, and in the process I told him my real name (all right, all right- I admit it- it really *IS* "Steven," and all of you have been right, and I have been wrong, all this time)... it was such a realistic dream that when I woke up I was worried for a moment that I had somehow been indiscreet, and it took me awhile to realise I had been indiscrete instead.

He had a pleasantly continental voice in the dream.

Actually, I seem to recall that before I spoke with him in the dream, a young Thai man I was dating had also been on the phone with him, though I had no idea the young Thai man used Thai visa, or that the Moog was in contact with him. The plot thickens! Perhaps there is some reason the Moog is so fond of Farose, after all!

Thanks to all for the congratulations and damnations, fun, friendship, and flames!

"Steven"

I only hope that in joining the small and desperate league of similarly High Post Count members that I will find some solace and fellowship in our mutual damnation.

"Steven"

Hah! :D

Talk about 'damnation' - try being possibly the only conservative aboard this fine forum for the true meaning of damnation! :o

Steven - and Steven it is, alas - you're a drunken sot of a New Zealander from Newfoundland, and you're so tiny and weak that a Thai matayom girl could beat you in Muay Thai. You can't even add 478 plus the positive square root of 256. Hey, your post count finally exceeds the year of the common calendar! Will you exceed 2549 in the coming year?

Congratulations. I look forward to the distant day when i can join you amongst the leviathans of the forum. That post count certainly helps if you want to throw your weight around :o .

I'm sorry that i am not in the mood for flaming, but i am sure others will arrive to satisfy your desire.

Well, PB, most of your post is levelheaded enough, but I'm INSULTED that you say I couldn't do the math!  It's 494!  Some people will just lower the discourse to any level!  Shocking, really!

:D

"Steven"

Well, you did invite flamers...right? :o

Steven - and Steven it is, alas - you're a drunken sot of a New Zealander from Newfoundland, and you're so tiny and weak that a Thai matayom girl could beat you in Muay Thai.  You can't even add 478 plus the positive square root of 256.  Hey, your post count finally exceeds the year of the common calendar!  Will you exceed 2549 in the coming year?

He'll romp it in :o Keep 'em coming in 2549 :D

Well, PB, most of your post is levelheaded enough, but I'm INSULTED that you say I couldn't do the math!  It's 494!  Some people will just lower the discourse to any level!  Shocking, really!

"Steven"

Well, you did invite flamers...right? :o

Oh, c'mon- tell me you knew I was joking- please!

And you just can't get away from that conservative thing on ANY thread, can ya?

Thanks to Britmaveric, Jeff1, Beachcomber, Kayo, Mighty Mouse, Old Croc, and Fast Eddie- but you really need to be harder on me!!! :D

I like you, too, Bambina!

Dr. PP, you are the worst afflicted of all! Tell me there's a cure!

"Steven"

:D Great post, Steven.  I think we should join the Moog for drinks; that would probably inspire another 2000 posts  :D

That would indeed be a strange meeting... but he is abroad now, yes? I actually had a dream about him last night- I was calling him to tell him how disappointed I was that we never did get to meet, and in the process I told him my real name (all right, all right- I admit it- it really *IS* "Steven," and all of you have been right, and I have been wrong, all this time)... it was such a realistic dream that when I woke up I was worried for a moment that I had somehow been indiscreet, and it took me awhile to realise I had been indiscrete instead.

He had a pleasantly continental voice in the dream.

Actually, I seem to recall that before I spoke with him in the dream, a young Thai man I was dating had also been on the phone with him, though I had no idea the young Thai man used Thai visa, or that the Moog was in contact with him. The plot thickens! Perhaps there is some reason the Moog is so fond of Farose, after all!

Thanks to all for the congratulations and damnations, fun, friendship, and flames!

"Steven"

Could you elaborate on your dream of the Moog please?

well done you two... :o

and well done Glauka you are in 668...

Well someone has said that we should not be proud about high number of posted post...

But I am proud...I think is worse to be many hours in TV as a guest without posting...at least I know that when I get to 10000 post I will get a present or money or something from the mods...(someone mentioned something about this am I right? :D )

Surely now that my post count is over 2000 and I have received another of those damning squares under my avatar, my sins will be unforgiveable and I will be marked for all time as a result of actually posting on Thai visa as someone whose opinions are therefore completely dispensable at best, and most likely Degenerate or even Communist.

"Steven"

You seem to be in distress at having passed so many!

Try this, it should do the trick...

phimodiumadv.gif

Yeah, it would be quite a meeting. He would probably be one of the few people who actually understands you :D

"Steven"

Well, you did invite flamers...right?

Oh, c'mon- tell me you knew I was joking- please!

And you just can't get away from that conservative thing on ANY thread, can ya?

Thanks to Britmaveric, Jeff1, Beachcomber, Kayo, Mighty Mouse, Old Croc, and Fast Eddie- but you really need to be harder on me!!! :D

I like you, too, Bambina!

Dr. PP, you are the worst afflicted of all! Tell me there's a cure!

"Steven"

Bash Bash... you liberal conservative, tory gren bicth/ass false "name" .... excuse for a Social Studies teacher.... :D

Well done.

Drink..... :D  :D  :D  :D the bar should never be  :o

redrus

ps: Thats 300 for me..... :burp:  :D

I go with Rus on this one... :D