Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

There's a couple of US players that have been drafted in the last few years (Roos and Swans)...

Also have the Lumberjack Mike Pyke from Canada-eh who is a premiership player...

https://twitter.com/sydneyswans/status/398648370283020290/photo/1

Another international player getting his start in AFL... Crazy world we live in... eh Alex....

In other news, Jude Bolton continues to punch above weight!

https://twitter.com/AFL_House/status/398670623527825408/photo/1

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Well keep punching her whilst you can Jude. Half your luck.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the article

Mark Williams remains favourite for the job and while he is not certain yet to get it, he remains no certainty to take it. Still, Williams agreed to be interviewed and appears to have been at the top of the club's wish list. The timing at least favours the new coach in that he can demand and hopefully receive certain assurances from the AFL regarding staff and funding.

Stephen Milnes committal hearing started this morning and evidence is being tested. Apparently the victim now has to explain a 3rd sample of DNA found in her and provide details of her sexual activity including the previous 48 hours. She has previously refused these details but is now under a court order. If she fails to satisfy the court then the Magistrate may consider it unlikely that a finding of guilt would be found at trial.

Stephen Milnes committal hearing started this morning and evidence is being tested.  Apparently the victim now has to explain a 3rd sample of DNA found in her and provide details of her sexual activity including the previous 48 hours.  She has previously refused these details but is now under a court order.  If she fails to satisfy the court then the Magistrate may consider it  unlikely that a finding of guilt would be found at trial. 

Ten years after the alleged incident....and only now these things are being asked for? Too much time gone by and muddied water

u would think

Oh and trying to turn our game international....nope, dreams, waste of time and money, NFL does pretty well its popular all over the world sure has second rate comp in Europe few players there actually make the grade to NFL, I don't see a need to export it, we should do what Premier league  and American football do and that is package it as a TV spectacle in the end a TV audience is what will make the game. 

AFL is already fairly ensconced in many countries around the world:

http://www.aflcommunityclub.com.au/index.php?id=435

oh yeah...when did the last recruit from Tonga make it in the big time? or NZ or China or USA a few Irish made it but more tried and went home....Aussies play American football here, soccer and baseball too, mate get real your clutching at straws, soccer and NFL play to TV so should we.

How about Israel Folau ?  And a fellow named Rodan came from Fiji and played AFL for a while. Nic Natanui's parents are Fijian. 

I think you should get real, you seem to spend a bit to much time clutching something else.

EDIT- I also seem to recall a big, very dark, fellow from Sudan running around with North Melbourne recently 

Boys,

Speaking of Bolts from Sydney punching above his weight,

I don't think Chris Masten is doing that bad either.

BTW, what's with the beard!

I think the title really goes to former Carlton player and now Tiger Shaun Hampson!

The cheeky barsteward!

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/megan-gale-announces-pregnancy-says-shes-excited-and-thrilled/story-e6frfmqi-1226757528869

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Boys,

Speaking of Bolts from Sydney punching above his weight,

I don't think Chris Masten is doing that bad either.

BTW, what's with the beard!

I think the title really goes to former Carlton player and now Tiger Shaun Hampson!

The cheeky barsteward!

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/megan-gale-announces-pregnancy-says-shes-excited-and-thrilled/story-e6frfmqi-1226757528869

Nice one shaun. Bags himself an older beautiful woman who is rich. I wonder if Megan likes a kick around the backyard

*sent from the zombie apocalypse survivors camp

• Like 1

Nice one shaun. Bags himself an older beautiful woman who is rich. I wonder if Megan likes a kick around the backyard

Not only that... He knocks her up!

So we can confirm they have had sex together. Lucky bloke.

Not only that... He knocks her up!

So we can confirm they have had sex together. Lucky bloke.

Not really confirmation.

It might a "grudge" baby. Someone had it in for himbiggrin.png

Essendon in the <deleted> again with two players refusing to pay for a meal and walking out of a restaurant in Sth Melbourne.

Why did they refuse to pay?

Their excuse was, "It was a joke."

Just found the story......

Essendon player in restaurant scam

Posted by: 3AW News | 13 November, 2013 - 10:07 AM

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-breakfast-blog/essendon-player-in-restaurant-scam/20131113-2xf6t.html

Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

Essendon in the <deleted> again with two players refusing to pay for a meal and walking out of a restaurant in Sth Melbourne.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-breakfast-blog/essendon-player-in-restaurant-scam/20131113-2xf6t.html

Wonder who it was?

I was reading yesterday how this guy was 100% not interested...now...

Backflip as Port Adelaide's Alan Richardson in talks with St Kilda

PORT Adelaide's Alan Richardson has emerged as a strong candidate to coach St Kilda after agreeing to meet with the Saints.

In a major backflip, the Power's coaching and strategy director told the club late last night that he would talk with the Saints just hours after putting out a statement saying he was not interested in the position.

"Alan Richardson has informed the club that he has reconsidered his position and will hold discussions with St Kilda in relation to their senior coaching position,'' Port said in a statemen

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/backflip-as-port-adelaides-alan-richardson-in-talks-with-st-kilda/story-fni5f9de-1226758878518

There has been a couple of reports the last few days of Adam Goodes telling media that 'we would see if Buddy was serious depending on his level of fitness when he arrives for pre season training'....then Buddy responding with an announcement he 'will be joining the training 2 weeks early'.

Scripted publicity or a genuine digs?

• Like 1

I was reading yesterday how this guy was 100% not interested...now...

Backflip as Port Adelaide's Alan Richardson in talks with St Kilda

PORT Adelaide's Alan Richardson has emerged as a strong candidate to coach St Kilda after agreeing to meet with the Saints.

In a major backflip, the Power's coaching and strategy director told the club late last night that he would talk with the Saints just hours after putting out a statement saying he was not interested in the position.

"Alan Richardson has informed the club that he has reconsidered his position and will hold discussions with St Kilda in relation to their senior coaching position,'' Port said in a statemen

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/backflip-as-port-adelaides-alan-richardson-in-talks-with-st-kilda/story-fni5f9de-1226758878518

He is currently being interviewed as we speak.

Wonder who it was?

It's all still pretty hush, hush but the identity will eventually be leaked out.

Coach Mark Thompson said the players have now paid the bill and the club was treating the matter very seriously.

There has been a couple of reports the last few days of Adam Goodes telling media that 'we would see if Buddy was serious depending on his level of fitness when he arrives for pre season training'....then Buddy responding with an announcement he 'will be joining the training 2 weeks early'.

Scripted publicity or a genuine digs?

Yeah read that somewhere yesterday.. Scripted as all f***. You just have to read what Goodesy allegedly said to see through it..

Goodesy couldn't give a flying fig what Buddy does in his off season.

Just a bit of publicity to keep Buddy at the forefront of everyone's mind, possibly a 2 fingered reminder to their mates up the M4 ;)

As for the Bombers and their walkout.. Hahaha dicks... With the continual blow torch being burned bright on the club, why bring attention to yourselves..

• Like 1

Alan Richardson is the new coach of St Kilda. tagged, bagged and signed for 3 years.

What's your analysis of the signing chooka?

No official media release as yet, got a message from the nephew who is in the physio dept at St Kilda. Very reliable tho.

He came out of left field, Choco wanted 5 yrs. I think he will be ok. The Saints had to make a decision prior to the draft.

That's an interesting development another Paul Roos merry-go-round!

I would've thought Choc was a shoe in for that job...

In other player development news, Jed Lamb has delisted himself and nominated for the pre-season draft.

I thought Lamb had gone to GWS?

I thought Lamb had gone to GWS?

Another two fingered salute from the Swans to GWS for their antics following the Buddy coup? wink.png

He'd nominated them as his preferred trade destination, guess a trade never eventuated..

Not sure what is going on there, I thought the trade for him was a done deal. Jed Lamb would have been worth hanging onto given the time invested and improvement made. No one else seems to want him so he could be retained cheap