Thaksin's Sister Yaowapha Steps In

webfact

Most people judge a person by that first appearance... it certainly gives an insight into how a person thinks by the way they take care of themselves physically and by design... She looks like a Pig... (this is just my personal view ) her fault for not taking care of her waistline , bad personal habits, and terrible design.. no shortage of money ... just a shortage of gray matter.. seems to be a family trait.. but, there is someone for everyone so Im told... perhaps she is your type of lady... maybe love at first sight for you.

I consider people based on their abilities. That's what secure achievers do.

You are not in a position to sit in judgement of her intellectual capacity. One thing is certain though, the woman has achieved more than the typical venom spitting farang. Successful people do not denigrate women because they are plump, nor do they fixate on someone's wealth unless they are consumed with envy for those that have it.

Please post a photo of yourself so that others may pass judgement on you.

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most people judge a person by that first appearance... it certainly gives an insight into how a person thinks by the way they take care of themselves physically and by design... She looks like a Pig... (this is just my personal view ) her fault for not taking care of her waistline , bad personal habits, and terrible design.. no shortage of money ... just a shortage of gray matter.. seems to be a family trait.. but, there is someone for everyone so Im told... perhaps she is your type of lady... maybe love at first sight for you.

You are not in a position to sit in judgement of her intellectual capacity. One thing is certain though, the woman has achieved more than the typical venom spitting farang. Successful people do not denigrate women because they are plump, nor do they fixate on someone's wealth unless they are consumed with envy for those that have it.

Only because she was born in the right family,and for no other reason.

Not relevant I know, but she drew the short straw in the looks stakes. Or was Yingluck the runt of the litter and always got to the food bowl too late?

Do you say the same thing about former Pm Abhisit?

240410hha21.jpg

Better yet, should I ridicule the man because he is wearing a hat that resembles a condom display?

abhisit_hat.jpg

Edited by geriatrickid

Only because she was born in the right family,and for no other reason.

Bullsh*t. One can come from the right family and have the proverbial silver spoon, and end up flat on one's ass. I grew up with enough wealthy people to see the idiots lose it all despite parents doing everything under the sun to protect the brat. Don't assume that successful wealthy people have everything handed to them just because they had parents that were successful and worked hard.

at least he is genuine in most things he did--can you say that about this set up.

When you get a large family running the job and getting colossal perks, along with all other hangers on you are bound to get into problems. Too many family crooks-oops COOKS spoiling the broth---in most cases it becomes a cancer. To my mind a P.M. should be acting on behalf of His/Her country--not himself.

It's laudable in the second photo above that Apisit is promoting safe sex, as a handsome and intelligent man he must be frequently subject to temptation from ambitious females, but from all accounts he is faithful to his lovely wife.

Sadly, Yaowapa has never been in that position, conversely, the stories of her husband's luncheons with attractive female staff members are well known, and indeed one cannot blame him.

Is it true that the government is using the Four Seasons hotel as the venue for its next safe sex campaign?

Edited by Siripon
  • Like 1

Not relevant I know, but she drew the short straw in the looks stakes. Or was Yingluck the runt of the litter and always got to the food bowl too late?

Do you say the same thing about former Pm Abhisit?

240410hha21.jpg

Better yet, should I ridicule the man because he is wearing a hat that resembles a condom display?

abhisit_hat.jpg

"And as an eco-friendly politician I promise you every one is recycled"

Edited by bigbamboo

I heard that one of the parties concerned was given the phone so that Mr T could tell them what he wanted them all to do.

His response was

"The source quoted Thaksin as telling the meeting that he would give justice to both sides"

Mighty nice of a convicted criminal on the run from Thailand to tell them that he personally will give justice to both sides.

I suppose he figures in the mean time Yingluck should smile a lot and say give me some time.

Oops almost forgot photo ops.

in the middle.

Here's a clearer image of her

Please post a photo of yourself so that we may comment on your physical appearance.

You have the mentality of a 12 year old judging someone on appearances.

If that was the case, 75% of Thailand's foreign residents should be deported for having  bad teeth,  bad skin, varicose veins, sagging guts, and the worst crime of all, the wearing of white socks with sandals.

I am a desperately handsome bloke of course. That's me in my avatar finishing the Kokoda Trail.

My comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously. So sue me for comparing her to her sister! I have commented many times that I think Yingluck's looks have been a political liability for her, not an asset.

You certainly have a head of steam up today.

The head of steam has been running for about 4 days now, has nobody else noticed? I am beginning to wonder if the real GK has been kidnapped and some interloper has come on in his place on TV. It is a very different GK that is on the board at the moment. Who has got all the chill pills?

Yaowapha Wongsawat, a sister of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra

Just for the record, Yaowapha is banned from politics for participating in electoral fraud.

You like to word things in as negative light as possible.

The wife of Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat was a Thai Rak Thai party-list MP, and a leader of the party's Wang Bua Baan faction. She was also an adviser to her brother- the then prime minister. Yaowapa's voting right was revoked when Thai Rak Thai was dissolved. She was not personally guilty of voting fraud. - Source, The Nation (aka The Bucholz Bible.)

She is recognized as a peacemaker. In this case where an MP is on a vendetta because of his sister's losing a position it is best to handle the situation in a quiet apolitical manner.

a quite apolitical manner. How does this fit in with Thaksins statement

"The source quoted Thaksin as telling the meeting that he would give justice to both sides"

A real peace keeper tries to make things as good as they can for both sides not shut one side up.

You sir like to putt things in as positive light as possible even if it is baseless.

On another subject were you on holidays there for a while.

Only in Thaland........ Governing parties in most Democracies have what are called 'party whips' to enforce internal discipline, which is a necessary function in case members go off the reservation. This is more gentle and civilized......... Only in Thailand.

For those unaware,

Pheu Thai Party Whip Udomdej Ratanasatien

476.jpg

The man that's supposed to enforce internal discipline, which is a necessary function in case members go off the reservation.

Actually in a democracy members are allowed to go off the reservation. Witness the states they have party whips but members still vote their conscience at least some do. Others yes are like the three blind mice.

Let me get this straight:  A politician banned from politics for fraud calls a fugitive criminal abroad who in turn instructs a Thai minister what to do, right?

Do these people have no shame?

It is simply breath taking what is going on in metaphorical 'broad daylight' !    It is one thing to have bad Government when you are on the World stage, but what is going on now with criminals and banned politicians running the show is just staggering. And surely it must go against the constitution. The puppet master must have made some serious pay offs to people.There was some discussion on TV about the wikileaks mails of the then US Ambassadors opinions of Thaksin. In comparison to what must be being discussed now they must be so boring. I would give my eye teeth to see the current correspondences flying back and forth between respective Ambassadors and their leaders back home.

Edited by GentlemanJim

It's laudable in the second photo above that Apisit is promoting safe sex, as a handsome and intelligent man he must be frequently subject to temptation from ambitious females, but from all accounts he is faithful to his lovely wife.

Sadly, Yaowapa has never been in that position, conversely, the stories of her husband's luncheons with attractive female staff members are well known, and indeed one cannot blame him.

Is it true that the government is using the Four Seasons hotel as the venue for its next safe sex campaign?

Handsome? And yet this thread delights in ridiculing the woman's appearances.

Sorry, but I'll pass on considering Abhisit handsome. Maybe after we spend a few years in prison together..........

Let me get this straight: A politician banned from politics for fraud calls a fugitive criminal abroad who in turn instructs a Thai minister what to do, right?

It is simply breath taking what is going on in metaphorical 'broad daylight' ! It is one thing to have bad Government when you are on the World stage, but what is going on now with criminals and banned politicians running the show is just staggering. And surely it must go against the constitution. The puppet master must have made some serious pay offs to people.There was some discussion on TV about the wikileaks mails of the then US Ambassadors opinions of Thaksin. In comparison to what must be being discussed now they must be so boring. I would give my eye teeth to see the current correspondences flying back and forth between respective Ambassadors and their leaders back home.

Most likely advising as to when they anticipate the return of the much beloved Mr. Thaksin and whether or not they should make nice now, or wait a bit longer.

Well I have to hand it to you that was a good response.

My question is if you judge them on their abilities why are you such a strong supporter of a puppeteer and his puppet led government. What other country in the world has a convicted criminal who can not even enter his home country with out being thrown in jail and other charges being brought against him? Running it?

Edited by hellodolly

Just for the record, Yaowapha is banned from politics for participating in electoral fraud.

The wife of Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat was a Thai Rak Thai party-list MP, and a leader of the party's Wang Bua Baan faction. She was also an adviser to her brother- the then prime minister. Yaowapa's voting right was revoked when Thai Rak Thai was dissolved. She was not personally guilty of voting fraud. - Source, The Nation (aka The Bucholz Bible.)

She is recognized as a peacemaker. In this case where an MP is on a vendetta because of his sister's losing a position it is best to handle the situation in a quiet apolitical manner.

a quite apolitical manner. How does this fit in with Thaksins statement

A real peace keeper tries to make things as good as they can for both sides not shut one side up.

You sir like to putt things in as positive light as possible even if it is baseless.

On another subject were you on holidays there for a while.

I was in China and will be returning shortly. I have to make money to pay my taxes that keep pensioners in clover.

Let me get this straight: A politician banned from politics for fraud calls a fugitive criminal abroad who in turn instructs a Thai minister what to do, right?

It is simply breath taking what is going on in metaphorical 'broad daylight' ! It is one thing to have bad Government when you are on the World stage, but what is going on now with criminals and banned politicians running the show is just staggering. And surely it must go against the constitution. The puppet master must have made some serious pay offs to people.There was some discussion on TV about the wikileaks mails of the then US Ambassadors opinions of Thaksin. In comparison to what must be being discussed now they must be so boring. I would give my eye teeth to see the current correspondences flying back and forth between respective Ambassadors and their leaders back home.

Most likely advising as to when they anticipate the return of the much beloved Mr. Thaksin and whether or not they should make nice now, or wait a bit longer.

You mean,put the snipers in position?

You might want to re read the post he said going on today not advising.

GK

OK you were in China earning more money so you could pay taxes and keep pensioners in clover

I am a American citizen getting $379 dollars a month from their Social Security System. Could you please pay more taxes? giggle.gif

Edited by hellodolly
  • Like 1

I don't suppose this was the sister out in Sankampeng who hired the hit on the school head who organized the protest against the Shinawat encroachment upon pulic lands back in the late 1980s. But all those Shinawat gals look so much alike.

I don't suppose this was the sister out in Sankampeng who hired the hit on the school head who organized the protest against the Shinawat encroachment upon pulic lands back in the late 1980s. But all those Shinawat gals look so much alike.

Just emulating 'bro'...the similarity is uncanny.

pigs_trough1.jpg

And why would they use the four seasons hotel siripon? Would you like to give us the full story or just rely on the version discussed by the 3 "democrat" party mps that host "lightning rod" on blue sky tv that are currently being sued for defamation.You looking to join them?

And why would they use the four seasons hotel siripon? Would you like to give us the full story or just rely on the version discussed by the 3 "democrat" party mps that host "lightning rod" on blue sky tv that are currently being sued for defamation.You looking to join them?

In Thailand anyone can sue anyone for defamation.Doesn't mean that the accused has lied or spoken untruths. Edited by pipo1000

No, he just worded it succinctly and correctly.

In Thailand anyone can sue anyone for defamation.Doesn't mean that the accused has lied or spoken untruths.

It does if they're convicted.

No, he just worded it succinctly and correctly.

Woh. the bro's are surely looking out for the man tonight. Anybody else?