Internet Dating In Thailand.......

theblether

Perfect Blether. Thanks!

I did have a read through anyway. Great stuff

I actually had you in mind when I was doing it,

no!! no!!......I didn't mean that!!

What I meant was I had you in mind when I was writing it!!....not doing it!!.....that would be so wrong!! ohmy.png

That's good you were thinking of me, but you should know, my days of cross-dressing as a fat woman are finished with.

I have lost a weight over recent years.

It was more the little terrier in you I was thinking about dry.png

Perfect Blether. Thanks!

I did have a read through anyway. Great stuff

I actually had you in mind when I was doing it,

no!! no!!......I didn't mean that!!

What I meant was I had you in mind when I was writing it!!....not doing it!!.....that would be so wrong!! ohmy.png

That's good you were thinking of me, but you should know, my days of cross-dressing as a fat woman are finished with.

I have lost a weight over recent years.

It was more the little terrier in you I was thinking about dry.png

I thought it could have been the 'dog with a bone' thing

Ok, here's the rest.............

After all the commotion of the night before and form filling it became apparent that I really didnt now that much about Bev, I knew her name but not her last name but didnt know where she lived only the city and what she did for a living. The Police were a little surprised but the more I thought about it the more it became apparent that we hadnt actually ever visited her house, we were always on the move. It didnt dawn on me until this happened and the more I thought about it the more things started to surface as I started to think about different events and now looking at them from a different angle.

Anyway, I sat and thought, well what now, and the only person I knew there was Michelle, so I telephoned her, explained what had happened and she immediately said you can come here. I hired a car and proceeded to drive North again to Michelle's place. I arrived at Michelle's and she said you had better sit down, there's more happened. The Police had been on the phone to Michelle, asked if I was there and that they needed to speak to me and as soon as I arrived Michelle was to phone them. Bev had reported to the Police that it was ME who fired the gun, I had stolen $10,000 from her and was armed and dangerous !!

If I wasnt so scared at the time it would have been funny !, so Michelle phones the Police and tell's them I was there and within a few minutes it was like a scene out of a dam_n movie, Police cars flashing lights and "come out with your hands up " etc ,Michelle went out and talked and next a very tall Policeman came into the house, quickly followed by two more. We sat at the kitchen table while I detailed everything that had gone on. They asked to search my bags etc for the 10k and having nothing to hide I told then they could do whatever they needed and it was all nonsense. They taped the interview right there and checked my bags etc and luckily I had an ATM receipt for money I had drawn from an ATM on the way to Michelles. I explained why would I need to draw money if I had taken 10k ? which seemed reasonable to them and after awhile they told me I wasnt under arrest but must remain at Michelles for the time being until they contacted the other state Police.

Michelle and I then began talking about everything that had happened, it turned out, Michelle hadnt seen Bev for years before we arrived that time. It was Michelles family that had the ski lodge etc and Bev had never even asked about using it. Everything that Bev had described during our "relationship" was a load of nonsense and in fact it was Michelle's life she had described.

Bev was also married but separated,not divorced from some ex-con. She was never a councillor in a womens group she was a patient in a womens group and the trips to the chemist I mentioned before was for her medication to keep her stable. The red sports car in the beginning was stolen ! the beaten up volkswagon was hers, this was detailed to me by the Police. They had done some digging and she had a record as long as your arm and the local Police said they had merely reacted to the paperwork sent from the other state but upon investigation after our talk the true details about Bev began to emerge and they asked me if I wanted to press charges against her, which I said no I just want to go home and forget it, not be dragged back for court cases etc.

So, that aspect of it was over.

Michelle and I spent a few more days together and although she was beautiful and we got along great I really wasnt about to start anything else I just wanted out. We talked more and Bev had told her we were getting married etc and spun some incredible stories , all of which proved to be pure fiction and some fantasy of hers. Most of what she had described was Michelle, she was obviously deeply jealous of Michelle and used her as the template for the whole saga.

Just goes to show, when you talk on the net, you never really know who you are dealing with, even having met in person things seemed Ok and very plausible until you scratch the surface and it all starts to unravel. Never been back to Canada since and when I eventually returned home I ditched the PC and never went online again for over a year.

Excellent story, well told.

Ok, here's the rest.............

After all the commotion of the night before and form filling it became apparent that I really didnt now that much about Bev, I knew her name but not her last name but didnt know where she lived only the city and what she did for a living. The Police were a little surprised but the more I thought about it the more it became apparent that we hadnt actually ever visited her house, we were always on the move. It didnt dawn on me until this happened and the more I thought about it the more things started to surface as I started to think about different events and now looking at them from a different angle.

Anyway, I sat and thought, well what now, and the only person I knew there was Michelle, so I telephoned her, explained what had happened and she immediately said you can come here. I hired a car and proceeded to drive North again to Michelle's place. I arrived at Michelle's and she said you had better sit down, there's more happened. The Police had been on the phone to Michelle, asked if I was there and that they needed to speak to me and as soon as I arrived Michelle was to phone them. Bev had reported to the Police that it was ME who fired the gun, I had stolen $10,000 from her and was armed and dangerous !!

If I wasnt so scared at the time it would have been funny !, so Michelle phones the Police and tell's them I was there and within a few minutes it was like a scene out of a dam_n movie, Police cars flashing lights and "come out with your hands up " etc ,Michelle went out and talked and next a very tall Policeman came into the house, quickly followed by two more. We sat at the kitchen table while I detailed everything that had gone on. They asked to search my bags etc for the 10k and having nothing to hide I told then they could do whatever they needed and it was all nonsense. They taped the interview right there and checked my bags etc and luckily I had an ATM receipt for money I had drawn from an ATM on the way to Michelles. I explained why would I need to draw money if I had taken 10k ? which seemed reasonable to them and after awhile they told me I wasnt under arrest but must remain at Michelles for the time being until they contacted the other state Police.

Michelle and I then began talking about everything that had happened, it turned out, Michelle hadnt seen Bev for years before we arrived that time. It was Michelles family that had the ski lodge etc and Bev had never even asked about using it. Everything that Bev had described during our "relationship" was a load of nonsense and in fact it was Michelle's life she had described.

Bev was also married but separated,not divorced from some ex-con. She was never a councillor in a womens group she was a patient in a womens group and the trips to the chemist I mentioned before was for her medication to keep her stable. The red sports car in the beginning was stolen ! the beaten up volkswagon was hers, this was detailed to me by the Police. They had done some digging and she had a record as long as your arm and the local Police said they had merely reacted to the paperwork sent from the other state but upon investigation after our talk the true details about Bev began to emerge and they asked me if I wanted to press charges against her, which I said no I just want to go home and forget it, not be dragged back for court cases etc.

So, that aspect of it was over.

Michelle and I spent a few more days together and although she was beautiful and we got along great I really wasnt about to start anything else I just wanted out. We talked more and Bev had told her we were getting married etc and spun some incredible stories , all of which proved to be pure fiction and some fantasy of hers. Most of what she had described was Michelle, she was obviously deeply jealous of Michelle and used her as the template for the whole saga.

Just goes to show, when you talk on the net, you never really know who you are dealing with, even having met in person things seemed Ok and very plausible until you scratch the surface and it all starts to unravel. Never been back to Canada since and when I eventually returned home I ditched the PC and never went online again for over a year.

Excellent story, well told.

I agree with that, I reckon we could be onto something here, I bet there are some excellent untold stories out there. I've got some more dating one's but I'll leave them to another day.

To get back on topic, re: " dating in Thailand" I actually met the wife through "Date in Asia", exchanged emails etc for quite some time, I came back and forth to Thailand 4 times and we spent a lot of time together touring meeting family etc.

I dont go to or have never been near a bar (dont drink) and neither has she. We married 5 years ago now and as the guy was heard to say on every floor as he fell from a 20 story building....so far so good. licklips.gif

Edited by CharlieH

Oh no blethering barnacles you'll have me back in rehab with these flashbacks!

My version of this tale involves a Welsh lasses internet chat room trip to London...us four blokes and a very large bag of coke....

I aint saying any more but the expectation of a knock on the door by the BiB was considerable in the weeks after it...

• Like 1

I like reading your posts Blether...but some are very long..

Any chance of some crib notes in future? dry.png

Ahhh ... the irony ... BookMan not want to read the novel !

CharlieH ... great read also

theblether ... more men are coming out (of their literary shells) now maybe because of your blethering.

Do you normally elicit this type of behaviour?

'coming out' or 'blethering' ... subject topic, up to you.

Edited by David48

theblether ... more men are coming out (of their literary shells) now maybe because of your blethering.

Blethering is a wonderful thing..........

I can't say I have had involvement in men coming out however a few of my ex girlfriends have turned lesbian after dating me.

I wonder why? unsure.png

I can't say I have had involvement in men coming out however a few of my ex girlfriends have turned lesbian after dating me.

I wonder why? unsure.png

Once they had tried the Bletehr, they knew that no man could ever match up you. So they quit men to avoid further heartache.

Very good stories. You can't make that stuff up.

Anyone know how to put pictures on here? Since they changed this site i don't know how too anymore.

Edited by dean999

I wonder why? unsure.png

Once they had tried the Bletehr, they knew that no man could ever match up you. So they quit men to avoid further heartache.

yes, and I dumped them all because they couldn't spell blether. Your on a sticky wicket Bokkman!!!!!!!

Anyone know how to put pictures on here? Since they changed this site i don't know how too anymore.

You need to attach the file as normal, then you need to add the attachment to the post. The button to add the attachment to the post is offset to the right, just below the dialogue window

yes, and I dumped them all because they couldn't spell blether. Your on a sticky wicket Bokkman!!!!!!!

Sorry...One of my fingers must be slowing down as I type...

I think you missed the bokkman bit tongue.png

I didn't miss the 'bokkman' nor did i miss the 'your'. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

You need to attach the file as normal, then you need to add the attachment to the post. The button to add the attachment to the post is offset to the right, just below the dialogue window

I clicked on more reply options and its there. If you just reply in the box at the bottom you can't attach pictures, only video's and links ect.

Thanks for the reply theblether.

Back on-topic.

I found a picture of your long lost sweetheart theblether. She's a beauty.

post-86411-0-97088800-1333021247_thumb.j

Also here is a picture of you after. Are though's tears of joy.

post-86411-0-68240100-1333021308_thumb.j

Edited by dean999
  • Like 1

I clicked on more reply options and its there. If you just reply in the box at the bottom you can't attach pictures, only video's and links ect.

Back on-topic.

I see she's lost some weight biggrin.png

You're going to drive me to drink!!!! not that I mind though drunk.gif

• Like 1

Back on-topic.

:lol: