Beat The Heat!

chiangmaiexpat

yeah right come to a tropical climate and then sit in an aircon room...what's wrong with this pic??? ...Just another whine from the "why don't they" brigade..as someone said "get out of the kitchen"....!!!

Grab a beer and find a shade tree or a reasonable beach and enjoy!!

The only heat problem is sleeping sometimes.... but what the hell ...got lots of time to sleep when your dead!

Nothing wrong with sucking back a beer or iced scotch at 4am..unless of course you actually have to WORK for a living....ouch!

We do realise not all people can afford to run AC units.

• Like 2

yeah right come to a tropical climate and then sit in an aircon room...what's wrong with this pic??? ...Just another whine from the "why don't they" brigade..as someone said "get out of the kitchen"....!!!

Grab a beer and find a shade tree or a reasonable beach and enjoy!!

The only heat problem is sleeping sometimes.... but what the hell ...got lots of time to sleep when your dead!

Nothing wrong with sucking back a beer or iced scotch at 4am..unless of course you actually have to WORK for a living....ouch!

If your contribution to Thai society is buying a few Changs from the local M&P store and spending the afternoon drinking them under a tree I'm sure that's very admirable.

But, just for a moment, consider those here who do WORK and run SERIOUS businesses, employing Thai staff in an office environment. Is your answer to them "get out of the kitchen"? Perhaps providing such staff with the benefits of a decent working environment (including A/C) is a much more admirable approach?

IMHO those who spend their lives in Thailand drinking beer under trees, or "iced scotch at 4am", are really the pot calling the kettle when they come out with phrases like: "another whine from the "why don't they" brigade".

Edited by Paagai

Better yet, get out of Thailand altogether. You're always complaining about something.

I have a better idea: get out of my thread and go trolling in your own wooden house. Thank you!

BTW, I think I might have an idea where to put the clunky compressor unit.

Cheers, CMExpat

Only hope that The Banana Lady is as happy with your idea as you are!giggle.gif