Toyota Vigo Models

QED

I need to select a new company car by tomorrow, it needs to be a Vigo (long story), but I find the range of models highly confusing, and the Toyota website keeps crashing on me.

Can anyone list out the models, and recommend which they would go for and why? This will be on a lease deal, I will be returning my 3 year old 4 door 2WD 2.5L 'G', and would like something a bit more luxurious inside.

I know there are better pick-ups out there, and would love something different, but I can't really grumble as it is free, and the taxman doesn't seem as worried about it here as the UK ph34r.png

Thanks for any input.

Top model is the G, 3.0, I just took delivery on the 4DR,4X4 model and love it. I hit a lucky spot and ordered one and only took 32 days to deliver, this was also an AT!

It's a very good all rounder and leaves a smile. cowboy.gif

If you do not want 4 wheel drive, the Pre Runner Vigo Champ comes with the auto box now in 3L form. If you speak nicely to the Toyo boys too they will replace the standard cloth seats with leather ones, at a price!, a mate of mine has just done it.

For the last year I have been driving the 3L 4x2 auto double cab (non Pre Runner), has a Carryboy lid fitted, I call it Thailands equivalent of the UK family Estate.

If you do not want 4 wheel drive, the Pre Runner Vigo Champ comes with the auto box now in 3L form. If you speak nicely to the Toyo boys too they will replace the standard cloth seats with leather ones, at a price!, a mate of mine has just done it.

For the last year I have been driving the 3L 4x2 auto double cab (non Pre Runner), has a Carryboy lid fitted, I call it Thailands equivalent of the UK family Estate.

I am just kinda anal about 4X4, but the prerunner serves the same perpurses for the most part, and look just as good!

Why must it be a Vigo?

As I said in the OP, long story. My company has a deal with the local Toyota garage, and as I travel a lot it is utilized as a work horse for the company whilst I am away.

Just ordered the 2WD 3L auto 'G', with a satnav/tv screen. I don't need 4WD but I thought I needed it to upgrade.

Yes they do leases - all inclusive with servicing, insurance etc. Don't know if you could do it as an individual, this is from my company.

To put it into context, they will pay 23,500 p/m for the next 3 years, which would not make financial sense to an individual, but when you deduct 30% tax it's not a bad deal.