Seats On Longhaul Air Asia Flights?

tonititan

I was looking at the seat map for some longhaul Air Asia flights (maybe Air Asia X). I notice that in the back several rows, instead of being 3 seats on each side, there are only two (with the middle seat missing). Does anyone know what that's about? Are those good seats? It would seem to be, because you don't have anyone sitting next to you. But maybe the map isn't accurately representing the situation. If you've been on one of these plans and have some insight, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

The problem I have with these is it's a long way to the window from the inside seat. So, if you want to prop your head up and crash, you can't. Otherwise, you get a bit more room on the window side, and only 2 seats. Not bad.

Also, where are the toilets? If near these seats, on long haul flights, the smell and get pretty bad along with the queues right next to you after the meal/movie. Can be quite noisy. Front of the plane is usually quieter.

Those seats aren't any further apart (despite how it looks on the map) than other seats. The plane narrows at the rear so there is less space and only two seats (on each side) fit. They are still right beside each other....at least they were on my flight to Korea. And, as Russell said, not the best choice in seats because it's noisy, bumpy and sometimes smelly.

• Like 1