Tourist Visa Extension - Onward Travel Ticket Required?

Hi there,

I am based in Khon Kaen and next week i want to extend my single entry tourist visa for the 30 days.

My question is do i need to show proof of my exiting the country, i.e. plane or bus ticket?

Many thanks for your help!

Matt

Until now, I was never asked for something like that in all my years here.

But, that does not mean, that they could not ask. Go a day more early, so you can come back in time, in case of any trouble.cowboy.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

Thanks Alfredo, your assistance is much appreciated!

If I could ask also what you normally take in with you? Passport obviously but is there anything other than the ticket for leaving the country that might catch me out?

Incidentally I do have a flight ticket, I just don't have it with me yet :-)

Thanks again, Matt.

when you get a tourist visa and you want to extend it for a further 30 days how many days before your visa expires can you go to immigration to extend the visa with out losing any days as i need the full 90 days .i want to go a few days before if in case there are any problems

You never loose any days. The 30 days extension will always be added to the end of your current permission to stay.

There is no published limit of how early you can apply but based on reports by members any time during the last 21 days of your permission to stay should be acceptable. You are right in not wanting to wait until the last day.