Flying From Suvarnabhumi

Hi all,

Just a quick question. I haven't flown anywhere in a long time. I have read all about the delays at the airport. Are these delays just for International flights, or are they for domestic flights as well. I have a flight to Samui in April and don't want to miss it because i get stuck in a line for security!

Thanks

Flown domestic from Suvarnabhumi to Krabi return this month.

No delays whatsoever.

Note that for domestic you don't have to pass immigration, where all the delays seem to originate from.

Hope to have helped.

Yermaneejap.gif

Chiang Mai - Suvarnabhumi - Chiang Mai a couple of weeks ago. No crowds or delays. Actually I arrived way too early expecting the worse, that and the taxi driver had a rocket propelled vehicle as we made it in 20+ minutes from entering and arriving - Ok it was a Sunday on departure date so little traffic. wink.png

And please verify that you actually fly from BKK (Suvarnabuhmi) and not from DMK (Don Muang).

As said in previous posts, the delays are mostly caused by Immigration procedures for international flights.

Departures for domestic flights at BKK are on level 4 utmost left of the terminal.