Can A Get Another Tourist Visa?

Hi all,

Last year I stayed in Thailand on a double entry tourist visa acquired from my home country(my first ever thai visa). I then acquired a single entry tourist visa from Cambodia and stayed another 3 months. I few home to ireland for a couple of months and then obtained a 3 entry tourist visa from the thai conslate in Dublin.

Next week I will activate the 3rd entry of that particular visa.

My question is, when this visa finishes, can I obtain 1 more single entry tourist visa? I have bank statements that show a reasonable nest egg, but I'm too young to apply for a retirement visa(and have no plans to retire). I'm not planniing on staying in thailand beyond October so 1 extra tourist visa is all I need.

B.t.w I have 1 free page left in my passport, so next weeks border hop to Cambodia will mean that I have to apply for a new passport in Bkk when I get back.

Many thanks in advance

I would get a new passport, and a new 2 or 3 entry tourist visa, while still in the UK, its a lot cheaper/quicker,and not so much messing around. only having one page free will not be enough, it takes a full page for a Cambodian visa.

Are you sure the third entry is still usable, as there are only valid for 6 months from issue, all entries must be made before the use by date.

edit I would get a passport with more pages than the norm.

Edited by steve187

Thanks for the replys.

So when I get back from Camdodia I apply for a new passport as my current one will now be full.

When I go to immigration to extend my final entry for another month, what happens? Do they put the new exit stamp in my new passport along, presumably, with details of my tourist visa that's in my old passport?

Just a 'heads up',

when you get back apply for your new passport as soon as possible.

You can no longer get one from Bangkok, you have to send your application to Hong Kong.

They check it and send it on to the U.K.

The new passport will be sent directly to you from the U.K.

It takes time, so allow for it.