Uk Chancellor Launches Fresh Attack On Overseas Pensioners

Pseudolus

This artical woodn’t fall anyone that can sphell.

Knot me, because I’m a edicated sexuall pervault.

Permanent

Shocking - I guess the Telegraph must have been rushing the story out before the noon deadline. At least I managed to spell it correctly in the title description. Telegraph tsh. Really going down hill these days.

Edited by Pseudolus

Hey that's my brother in the picture. Haven't seen him for donkeys, popped out for a bottle of milk, not seen again, never was any good at directions.

I think the other one is my missus! ohmy.png

Hey that's my brother in the picture. Haven't seen him for donkeys, popped out for a bottle of milk, not seen again, never was any good at directions.

I think the other one is my missus! ohmy.png

No no she was with me last night.............her ass is bigger.

I bet the emergency wards in Pattaya are full of hyperventilating expats even now.

Happy 1st day of April.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

April's fools or not how true it is and the UK should not send out pensions to sex perverts living overseas. They are a disgrace to the UK

Your joking of course ( I hope). Hmmmm, or better inform my 75 year old English AUNT to get back to blighty soon as, in case your a friend of Galloway eh. huh.png

I think the law only applies to Men. It is also being considered for UK female pensioners in Africa and the Caribbean which gets considerably more attract to the blue rinse brigade once they learn how to dislocate their hip at will to be more accommodating.

To be fair, it's a plan I do support. It means that there would be a mass exodus from Isaan, and all of us young guys can pick up you're hot Hi-So

Thai / Chinese wives.

The added benefit of not having to build a house for them ( as you guys have done it already ) makes the proposition even more attractive.

Right, I'm going to start an e-petition.

if uk oap's benefits stop, the issan mia farangs, will cause political tensions we havent seen the like of, maybe the puppet master will return home and galvanise the ex-bargirl mia farangs, he could march them down from udon thani onto roi et, kalasin, etc, the million wh*re march..

the economy of issan and pattaya will collapse, the people will look for a leader, uk oap forming roadblocks in nana plaza, its a recipe for disaster.

To be fair, it's a plan I do support. It means that there would be a mass exodus from Isaan, and all of us young guys can pick up you're hot Hi-So

Thai / Chinese wives.

The added benefit of not having to build a house for them ( as you guys have done it already ) makes the proposition even more attractive.

Right, I'm going to start an e-petition.

What on earth can that be?

if uk oap's benefits stop, the issan mia farangs, will cause political tensions we havent seen the like of, maybe the puppet master will return home and galvanise the ex-bargirl mia farangs, he could march them down from udon thani onto roi et, kalasin, etc, the million wh*re march..

the economy of issan and pattaya will collapse, the people will look for a leader, uk oap forming roadblocks in nana plaza, its a recipe for disaster.

They will have to open Bingo Halls as a new attraction, heaven borbid!

I bet the emergency wards in Pattaya are full of hyperventilating expats even now.

Happy 1st day of April.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

April's fools or not how true it is and the UK should not send out pensions to sex perverts living overseas. They are a disgrace to the UK

Good idea - give it all to the sex perverts living IN the UK !

• Like 1

According to the teelgraph, a later clarification statement from Whitehall stated that this sort of behaviour is not a benefit in kind and certainly not covered by NI contributions, nor does sharing a bed with a local lady constitute "heating allowance" Any of this sort of benefits or allowances will handled on a case by case situation. None of this affects your statutory rights in any way. Uk pensioners can carry on as usual, they dont know what they are missing!

• Like 1

The thought of all the UK pensioners returning to the UK would terrify the Government. State pension increases payable to current levels, crowds at NHS hospitals demanding free treatment, medication bills going through the roof, having to provide suitable accommodation, winter heating, Xmas bonus, we old buggars waving our free passes taking up all the seats on buses. The joke was too easily seen through.