Poll: Where Shall I Go On Holiday.........

theblether

Holiday Advice  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

McBlether might need to be careful. In his kilt he might banghiskok with all that undercarriage hanging loose and Bangkok can be pretty crowded. All those hunks on the skytrain and the buses, it could be awkward.

Of course I voted for you to have ladyboys tongue.png

As you know theblether has been with us for a while ... some say to long (why are people so unkind?)

I think then that the photo dislayed as his Avatar is a wee bit dated.

post-104736-0-81476800-1333291752_thumb.

Pa Blether snapped him in the kitchen recently ...

Enough to make the ladies go weak at the knees ... licklips.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Important announcement.........voting closes in 5 minutes!!

I need to go to my Mums house and get Sunday Dinner bah.gif

I actually haven’t cast my vote yet and it could be crucial ... please let me know your desired outcomes so that I can place my vote accordingly ... assuming your cheques in the mail?

Polling Is Now Closed!!

the result is:

I've been instructed by my esteemed TV colleagues to go to Chiang Mai for Songkran and date beautiful demure Thai ladies. I am also to be banned from TV during Songkran. crying.gif

That's Okay, it could have been worse, I could have been sent to Hat Yai.

Please note, I have a note of who wanted me to go to Hat Yai and revenge will be mine!! whistling.gif

Incidentally thanks very much to the moderators for allowing this thread to run, you didn't actually think I was going to let you mob choose my holiday destination did you????

April 1st, 2012.

You Mob ... that's a nice term to call us!

Oh, OK, you chose Chiang Mai, but can we have the address where you will be staying because a certain someone who cannot be named aneliane would like to take care of you up there.

Edited by David48

10 v 10 on the ladies vs ladyboys, so the only result is one night a lady the next a ladyboy, you will be the king of CM, both lots yelling out for you.

hope mums made a nice roast for you, you having the scottish equivalent of yorkshire pudding, oh how i miss that.