PM Yingluck Denies Thai Govt's Interference With Press Corps

webfact

and yet....... there he was... right in Seoul with Yingluck and cousin Foreign Minister Surapong...

Well I never, that must have taken a few phone calls to your peers. I apologise, he obviously was in Seoul.

Doesn't really excuse the schoolboy humour though nor will it change my views on the Nations "sources".

I was also confused by this headline

Edited by phiphidon

and yet....... there he was... right in Seoul with Yingluck and cousin Foreign Minister Surapong...

Well I never, that must have taken a few phone calls to your peers. I apologise, he obviously was in Seoul.

You really do over-estimate what is needed to find information in the information age, which is surprising given the number of resources you frequently cite. Do you really labor that much to find the things you post?

You really do over-estimate what is needed to find information in the information age, which is surprising given the number of resources you frequently cite. Do you really labor that much to find the things you post?

I can't get the staff.

• Like 1

However, a source at the Government House disclosed that the government demanded the station remove Somjit.

Navakruasunthorn, a political reporter who was intimidated by the red shirt group for posing tough questions to the premier, from the list of correspondents who are to travel to Phnom Penh to cover the summit.

This litle lady has a lot of baggage. She wrote two books worshipping and idolizing Mr. Abhisit, and then attacked Ms. Y to the point of raising the ire of Ms. Y. supporters......... Trying to characterize an attack as 'tough questions' has been the media mantra of her supporters......... Most of you know this history.....But I understand there is one additional 'peel to this onion' not disclosed in the above article. That being Cambodia refused her and her team. Apparently reporters go as an advance team, and the quota was filled previously....But never mind. Considering the history noted above, one could expect 'tough sledding' for this little lady in covering Ms. Y. Best to re-assign her to cover Bangkok sewer development issues.

Do you know you've used the word 'mantra' 13 times in your last 5 posts? Seems like you're the one repeating a mantra (not the opposition).

That's the new word,to replace Coupist .

The PM must be protected from critical questioning. Why? Because she can't handle it. Not without a script. So she plausibly denies and the dirty work proceeds behind her back.

Good to see the forum red 'handlers' scrambling to protect. Like a bunch of clowns diverting the audience's attention after an accident in the ring.