Envy: Thai-Chinese Girlfriends

MediumPaceBowler

This guy is a serial troll.

What is your problem?

I use this forum because I'm an expat. I live in Thailand.

Why do you use this forum? You clearly don't live here, so why the need to post so obsessively?

If you had ever lived in Scotland, you wouldn't have needed to ask that question.

I disagree. I think Scotland is a great country. They gave to the world:

1. John Logie Baird (he invented bagpipes)

2. Alexander Graham Bell (he invented haggis)

3. Jockie Wilson (an amazing darts player who invented fried mars bars)

------------------------------------------------------

On another note, the most beautiful girlfriend I ever had was from Aberdeen. She had lovely green eyes and a beautiful accent.

This guy is a serial troll.

What is your problem?

I use this forum because I'm an expat. I live in Thailand.

Why do you use this forum? You clearly don't live here, so why the need to post so obsessively?

If you had ever lived in Scotland, you wouldn't have needed to ask that question.

I disagree. I think Scotland is a great country. They gave to the world:

1. John Logie Baird (he invented bagpipes)

2. Alexander Graham Bell (he invented haggis)

3. Jockie Wilson (an amazing darts player who invented fried mars bars)

------------------------------------------------------

On another note, the most beautiful girlfriend I ever had was from Aberdeen. She had lovely green eyes and a beautiful accent.

Not to forget Robert Louis Stevenson ( he invented bus conducting)

Your posts and topics commonly incite argument which is fine, but a good troll would raise his game a little, some are perhaps just insulted by the lack of creativity.... give us something good, something we can play along with...

Given your recent posting history, If you had a genuine subject which is borderline 'antagonistic' or 'trollish' you're not going to get the benefit of the doubt with the regular posters who've already identified your 'posting character'.

It is also possible that your writing style and opinions draw out argument and you are innocently antagonistic - if thats the case, backing off a little would give your opinions and topics more credibility. Of course, you could simply increase your post count with useless one-liners like some posters on this forum.. It takes all to make a forum, keep trying ;-) !!

You are trying hard. And you write with a modicum of style.

But ultimately you fail because you fall prey to the very prejudices that I'm trying to expose. The prejudices are these:

1. <deleted>! You don't have a Thai-Chinese girlfriend. All them Thai-Chinese girls are like, well, hi-so. And if I ain't got one, then you ain't got one neither.

2. Oh yeah? Really? She's Thai-Chinese? So where did you meet her? Nana Plaza?

3. Thai-Chinese? Yeah, right! That's what she told, is it?

4. Thai-Chinese girlfriend? TROLL!!

Do you see what I mean? If I said that my girlfriend was an ex-bargirl from Pattaya, then no one would blink an eye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose I could add that my girlfriend is part Arabic and has a Portuguese surname. I could also add that her friends all think she looks Indian.

But that would be risky. I fear it might unleash a few too many prejudices.

My wife isThai Thai and so is my child.spamsign.gif

If theblether is having a party I am gate crashing it , Glasgow style , with a carryout . I am primarily interested in getting a swatch at the books he reads .

He's dished out 3 likes on the first page of a thread - This is turning into a sausage-fest... No, I'll be avoiding his parties - feel free to carry him out..

BTW: hijacking a thread in such an obvious manner as this could be deemed as poor form....

Is it poor form to pint out that the guy has a history of trolling? If anyone could be bothered reading the very few posts that he has made they will find that the majority are obtuse and attacks.

I personally think it's poor form to lift the quote from the other topic and name the member that made it.

I'll not apologize for hijacking a troll thread.

ps onionluke.......your very welcome drunk.gif

BTW: I was pointing out my own poor form at hijacking the thread (not any one else's) - but, I just re-read what I posted, which looks like it's aimed at you blether... It wasn't.

Troll or not: MPB has launched a spinner even if it is a no-ball... his latest comment explains his agenda which I think is fair enough and I'll say why in my response to his comments.

Edited by richard_smith237

If theblether is having a party I am gate crashing it , Glasgow style , with a carryout . I am primarily interested in getting a swatch at the books he reads .

He's dished out 3 likes on the first page of a thread - This is turning into a sausage-fest... No, I'll be avoiding his parties - feel free to carry him out..

BTW: hijacking a thread in such an obvious manner as this could be deemed as poor form....

Is it poor form to pint out that the guy has a history of trolling? If anyone could be bothered reading the very few posts that he has made they will find that the majority are obtuse and attacks.

I personally think it's poor form to lift the quote from the other topic and name the member that made it.

I'll not apologize for hijacking a troll thread.

ps onionluke.......your very welcome drunk.gif

BTW: I was pointing out my own poor form at hijacking the thread (not any one else's) - but, I just re-read what I posted, which looks like it's aimed at you blether... It wasn't.

Troll or not: MPB has launched a spinner even if it is a no-ball... his latest comment explains his agenda which I think is fair enough and I'll say why in my response to his comments.

wai.gif

I rest my case.

What case?

How's life in Scotland, by the way?

Will you be posting again on this forum tomorrow?

What are you planning on? Ten posts? Twenty posts?

Keep up the good work.

I have to go now. Sorry to be abrupt, but I've got about 15 or so posts that I need to add to a forum about expat life in Guatemala.

Oh -- and in case I forget -- I also need to check out those new rules regarding 90-day reporting in Albania.

I rest my case.

What case?

Keep up the good work.

I have to go now. Sorry to be abrupt, but I've got about 15 or so posts that I need to add to a forum about expat life in Guatemala.

Oh -- and in case I forget -- I also need to check out those new rules regarding 90-day reporting in Albania.

In as much as the membership of Thaivisa recognize that fact that I'm an idiot, most would also recognize that I'm a good hearted idiot. If my work today is to let my esteemed fellow members see the real quality of you then I would suggest, my work has been well done.

I rest my case.

What case?

Keep up the good work.

Good bye. Perhaps when you return you may care to answer my questions.

Your posts and topics commonly incite argument which is fine, but a good troll would raise his game a little, some are perhaps just insulted by the lack of creativity.... give us something good, something we can play along with...

Given your recent posting history, If you had a genuine subject which is borderline 'antagonistic' or 'trollish' you're not going to get the benefit of the doubt with the regular posters who've already identified your 'posting character'.

It is also possible that your writing style and opinions draw out argument and you are innocently antagonistic - if thats the case, backing off a little would give your opinions and topics more credibility. Of course, you could simply increase your post count with useless one-liners like some posters on this forum.. It takes all to make a forum, keep trying ;-) !!

You are trying hard. And you write with a modicum of style.

But ultimately you fail because you fall prey to the very prejudices that I'm trying to expose. The prejudices are these:

1. <deleted>! You don't have a Thai-Chinese girlfriend. All them Thai-Chinese girls are like, well, hi-so. And if I ain't got one, then you ain't got one neither.

2. Oh yeah? Really? She's Thai-Chinese? So where did you meet her? Nana Plaza?

3. Thai-Chinese? Yeah, right! That's what she told, is it?

4. Thai-Chinese girlfriend? TROLL!!

Do you see what I mean? If I said that my girlfriend was an ex-bargirl from Pattaya, then no one would blink an eye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose I could add that my girlfriend is part Arabic and has a Portuguese surname. I could also add that her friends all think she looks Indian.

But that would be risky. I fear it might unleash a few too many prejudices.

Fair enough - you explained your motives for this thread:

I'll play along: My wife is Thai Chinese, well educated with BA and MA from well known universities, speaks excellent English, has worked for International companies but now represents her family business, is financially independent, could if she had wanted to met and married a well to do thai chappy, but we met, I was the first Westerner she met and dated, marrying me was not a choice based on financial security.... Most importantly she's a great laugh and we get on very well. She is to all intent and purposes a carbon copy of the type of girl I would have dated and ended up marrying had I stayed in the UK.

I'm very careful not to have said this on TV.com before, mostly because its rarely relevant to my posted opinions, and also because of the potential for backlash from some posters against this. As such, I do get your point but I still think its somewhat silly. Where she is from is no one else's business but my own until I post a thread regarding her actions or behavior....

• Like 1

I rest my case.

What case?

Keep up the good work.

In as much as the membership of Thaivisa recognize that fact that I'm an idiot, most would also recognize that I'm a good hearted idiot. If my work today is to let my esteemed fellow members see the real quality of you then I would suggest, my work has been well done.

Hey ... I thought you were resting?