10+ Years Experience, Young Professional With Mba And Bachelor'S Degree

I am American, and I have more than 10 years experience in international business in Thailand, America, Hong Kong, and Mexico. When I was 19, I had a small but successful company in Mexico. After returning to America to pursue my education, I worked in a marketing company as a marketing agent for 5 years while pursing my bachelor’s degree and part or my master’s degree. After I graduated with my bachelor's degree, I worked at the largest private university in the world acquiring new international customers in B2B sales and customer sales. Now, at 32, I had a small but successful company in Thailand and America that deals with B2B sales and consulting services for the past two years. I am a very goal orientated, driven, successful young professional looking to settle down in Thailand with the right company.

I am seeking the right company for a long term career in Thailand. I would like the security of working with a company as opposed to working with my own company.

If you have any questions or opportunities, please PM me, and I will be more than happy to send you a resume, photo, or references.

Thank you for your time,

Ryan Mengel