Khutan

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"American woman, stay away from meee....." Who sang this song? :D

I agree with you 100% on this one .

Actually I like the English ladies with their sexy accents :D

Hey Jeff, I'm glad there are no hard feelings about our last exchange of words.

We're all in this togehter. :o

• 7 months later...

So the question still begs to be asked again;

Has anyone been in a permenant relationship with a Thai, then gone back to be with a "Falang" lady again.

Please share your experiences.

:o

Has anyone been in a permenant relationship with a Thai, then gone back to be with a "Falang" lady again.

i can not directly answer your question but maybe can shed some light

after my first 6 weeks in thailand i came back to england and found it very hard to get involved with the falang lady, this maybe had something to do with being treated like a king in thailand and the women being under 14 stone. being devorced at 30 odd and going to thailand at 40 still with a young outlook on life, when back in england the youngest decent looking women i dated were 30 ish but all very bitter from previous relationships and i could not be a shoulder to cry upon,

therefore returned to thailand fell in love with a woman with a fresh outlook on life with no moans ,crying, weight or other head problems.

have been happy for 3 years and still as fresh as day one could this happen with the falang lady [ i think not ]

maybe i am a racist as i do not fancy podgy white honky pasty faced women any more

:D

I've never heard of that situation developing.

He,he :D I really don't care about race, religion or nationality - personality is what matters (ehh...ok; and great looks! :o ).

Man that sounded so corny that I need to slam a couple of those Changs that just drove up! Cheers!

wise move firefan, women (of any nationailty) are dangerous, I know, I am one :D

Women are women just like men are men, some good some really bad, doesn't matter where they are from or what nationality. Just an opinion (I've got an a$$hole) as everyone does, but I think most of the guys here have just been through a bad experience and that does NOT mean that it was the womans fault. A lot of guys came here on vacation and found a YOUNG thing that fulfilled their needs and then they dumped the misses (and sometimes kids) then got married to this woman and others that couldn't get a ride unless they paid for it. I think some of you guys whinging are just going through MALE minopause (SP) and just don't have a clue. I could go on and on but...The other group might have just been in just a real bad situation and are lucky to be out of it. Don't bash all farang women just because of your history. I have an ex farang wife but she is a great lady and a very good mom. Just didn't work for us.

Women are women just like men are men, some good some really bad, doesn't matter where  they are from or what nationality. Just an opinion (I've got an a$$hole) as everyone does, but I think most of the guys here have just been through a bad experience and that does NOT mean that it was the womans fault. A lot of guys came here on vacation and found a YOUNG thing that fulfilled their needs and then they dumped the misses (and sometimes kids) then got married to this woman and others that couldn't get a ride unless they paid for it. I think some of you guys whinging are just going through MALE minopause (SP) and just don't have a clue.  I could go on and on but...The other group might have just been in just a real bad situation and are lucky to be out of it. Don't bash all farang women just because of your history. I have an ex farang wife but she is a great lady and a very good mom. Just didn't work for us.

Hey I saw this post in another thread... Spamming? :o

Anyways, this thread seems livelier.

Upside is its the 1st woman I can trust, she would take a bullet for me.

SO many guys here in the US tried to steal her away but she angrily tells them

off - like its an insult to her that they thought she would leave her husband.

The key is GET ONE FROM THE COUNTRYSIDE, the poorer the better. The ones

from BKK or any city areas  are tainted.

She dies, i am heading right back upcountry to bag another one.

Bit late on the scene here but just an observation- Thailand has been rapidly moving from an agrarian society to a modernised one in rapid time. SO, at this pace, in the future, it naturally follows the fairer sex here will also develop similar societal 'norms' and expectations as in the west, ie: equality.

Question is, where will all yous go to "bag" another one after this certainly happens then? Maybe an unknown tribe in deepest Africa, or hey, maybe the rain forests of South America... :D

Naturally as world society evolves, it's inevitable there'll be an eventual standard of world wide equality achieved. Then, some of the expressed "ideal" traits sought in women, as expressed here, will leave some guys no choice but to set up their own "protective societies" to ensure the woman of yesteryear is preserved for their pleasure-

Wait a sec- didn't we have that in another form called the Taleban already??? :o

Enjoy it while it lasts guys and hopefully your daughters will have more choices available when it's their turn to get 'bagged'.

For the rest whom are 'tough' enough to accept a mere equal, in any society, you're well ahead.

Edited by baht&sold

• 1 month later...
<snip>Question is, where will all yous go to "bag" another one after this certainly happens then? Maybe an unknown tribe in deepest Africa, or hey, maybe the rain forests of South America...  :D <snip>

Its also a question of culture. Sure more and more cultures are becoming "westernised" but the core values seem to remain.

I suppose to answer your question, you just have to look for what makes you happy. :o