Present For A Female And Male Thai Person

Eddy111

Dear All

I am going on holidays in 8 weeks time. I often visit the same bar were I have made friends with 2 members of staff.

These two people are very good to me and keep me right. I would like to get them a present but I am not sure what I could get them from my country.

They are aproximately 55 years old. Can someone give me a few ideas please.

Ed

My girlfriend suggests you to buy some jewelry, like pendant or something like that.

Not very expensive, but not too cheap. Something you can afford but they cannot. Kind of GBP 100 ea.

Remember to buy different ones since they would not be happy to wear the same. You may gently ask them for their favorite colors to get better hint.

My girlfriend suggests you to buy some jewelry, like pendant or something like that.

Not very expensive, but not too cheap. Something you can afford but they cannot. Kind of GBP 100 ea.

Remember to buy different ones since they would not be happy to wear the same. You may gently ask them for their favorite colors to get better hint.

And something with a Shamrock would be cool for them. Tell them it is for good luck.

There are some cute items in Newbridge Silver (giftware) site, I was thinking the vanity mirrors, or small bedside clocks, or the world (3) clocks, small handbags......not sure of the sex of your friends? I know the items are not gold but would be ok I think,

Edited by 473geo

Hundred quid items are way OTT unless a business or lover gift tongue.png

Food for the ladies (but that's a difficult one if you are bringing from Ireland) and definitely whisk(e)y for the male. Even if he doesn't drink - unlikely if bar staff - a premium foreign whisky is a big plus for impressing his mates - even if it's Jamie! Whisky works at all social levels in Thailand.