Thaksin To Drown Out Reconciliation This Songkran

Lite Beer

Meab (#23 above) questioned the info. that 400.00 baht is insufficient for Angkor Wat....... I know it is what they pay for the bus there and back...... I checked my source and learned that Red Shirts have free access to Angkor Wat that day, hence the total cost remains at 400.00 baht, other than food....................... At the border things have also been streamlined....................... Authorities have already been provided names of passengers according to specific busses.

For the criminal that is the brother of the Prime Minister. Miracle Thailand, what can you say.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those wanting to post here should have a minimum of primary school grammar ability.

A grade of "See-" has been assigned to this sentence for lack of proper sentence structure.

Try: "Those persons, who actually post messages here, in my opinion, should be capable of writing English sentences with the same level of proper structure as, on average, primary school students."

However, on the rhetorical level, if this were a rhetorical evaluation, you would receive a higher-grade, perhaps a Be-Flat, because of your (at least implicit) recognition of an ad hominem argument in the quote you selected by another member, to which your post is a reply.

The "Flat" must temper the "Be," given the absence of conscious recognition, and articulation, in your message, because: by responding in this way to an ad hominem, your message also becomes a reflection of said antagonistic rhetorical device, and, thus, possibly, partakes of its sociopathic intent.

best, ~o:37;

With thaksin as a role model I guess he has been brained washed back to kindergarden!

Meab (#23 above) questioned the info. that 400.00 baht is insufficient for Angkor Wat....... I know it is what they pay for the bus there and back...... I checked my source and learned that Red Shirts have free access to Angkor Wat that day, hence the total cost remains at 400.00 baht, other than food....................... At the border things have also been streamlined....................... Authorities have already been provided names of passengers according to specific busses.

For the criminal that is the brother of the Prime Minister. Miracle Thailand, what can you say.

Falangs will not get into ankor free So you will pay about 500 a day and pay for room 1000 at least, And 400 baht will not cover the gas, And I know thaksin will not provide one baht of his own money so who is paying ? Edited by maeab

Falangs will not get into ankor free So you will pay about 500 a day and pay for room 1000 at least, And 400 baht will not cover the gas, And I know thaksin will not provide one baht of his own money so who is paying ?

You may be right about Farangs. I will find out......... There is no room involved. Depart at 5:00 AM............ The article talks about a 7,000.00 baht price. I think that may be for a travel agency program involving good hotels. .......................The contracts with the bus companies have been finalized, and cost per person set at 400.00 Baht......................... You are correct, no Thaksin money is involved. ...............So that is it. Nothing to add. That is the way it is. My sources are the organizers and there is no need for them to misrepresent anything to me.............But never mind all that......have a Stanley Cup hockey pool to prepare for. Won it last year so have a reputation to defend. ......Go Calgary Flames!.........Oops, they missed the play-offs.

Edited by CalgaryII

I wish Mr. Abhisit and The Nation were as concerned about the air quality crisis in Northern Thailand as they are obsessed with Thaksin. And remember, Mr. Abhisit, unlike you, Thaksin has WON an election to be prime minister.

I think with this fraud and vote buying budget I could win the election and be prime minister.

That I am not even Thai citizen would be just a honest mistake the same as the lies of Thaksins assets....

I wish Mr. Abhisit and The Nation were as concerned about the air quality crisis in Northern Thailand as they are obsessed with Thaksin.

I'd be more worried about obsessions of those running the country, than obsessions of a former leader and a newspaper.

And remember, Mr. Abhisit, unlike you, Thaksin has WON an election to be prime minister.

Nobody ever wins an election to be Prime Minister. Prime Ministers get the post by winning the vote of MPs. Thaksin has done this, and so too has Abhisit.

• Like 1

Calgaryill .....Your source? cheesy.gif

Don't make out you are some political big-wig in the know!

You're just a desperate troller, who can't help but not stop w/fanking over pics of harmonica mouth; aye, she that is as ugly as sin itself.

You're in your element, but why aren't you there - with your super source?

Baahumbug to you Calgary-ILL. You're so funny, but pathetic with it, that you make me cringe out of embarassment for you.

On your way... sonny.... to Laos that includes. giggle.gif

-mel. ;)

• Like 2

The irony of the Red Shirts getting a cold shoulder from the People's Republic of Laos and instead being warmly received by Cambodia, a country ruled by a thinly veiled dictator that came to power through a murderous coup more than 10 years ago is quite staggering. I guess Red Shirts and their misguided supporters are very good at cognitive dissonance.

The irony of the Red Shirts getting a cold shoulder from the People's Republic of Laos and instead being warmly received by Cambodia, a country ruled by a thinly veiled dictator that came to power through a murderous coup more than 10 years ago is quite staggering. I guess Red Shirts and their misguided supporters are very good at cognitive dissonance.

I traveled through Cambodia just before the last election and talked to as many people as possible about Thai politics and got a resounding consensus of hatred for the Abhisit dictatorship.

Thaksin has WON an election to be prime minister.

giggle.gif WON!?

Methinks he purged the empty brain faculties of large poor areas for 300 Baht each. He didn't win. He bought!

Of course, you may correct me with the details of how he exactly won.... referring to 'winning' meaning to come first in a fair competition!

mel.

• Like 2

You're just a desperate troller, who can't help but not stop w/fanking over pics of harmonica mouth; aye, she that is as ugly as sin itself.

Baahumbug to you Calgary-ILL. You're so funny, but pathetic with it, that you make me cringe out of embarassment for you.

-mel. wink.png

He sounds a lot more knowledgeable & intelligent than you.

P.S. You may think she's ugly, but she is the elected PM & there is nothing you or your yellow cry-baby friends can do about it.

I traveled through Cambodia just before the last election and talked to as many people as possible about Thai politics and got a resounding consensus of hatred for the Abhisit dictatorship.

The Abhisit dictatorship? :o ..... you're having a larrfff.

How many was as many as possible, with your language? 2? 3?

Hear say is what you write...... nothing of valid context!

-mel.

Sure, and I'm certain they came to that opinion through a rational analysis and in depth understanding of Thailand and not, NOT I say!, thanks to Thaksin's "eternal friend" state propaganda.

• Like 1

-mel. wink.png

He sounds a lot more knowledgeable & intelligent than you.

P.S. You may think she's ugly, but she is the elected PM & there is nothing you or your yellow cry-baby friends can do about it.

Why don't you join him for 2's up?

My dog sounds more intelligent that you, and you sound more intelligent that Calgart-ill.

What does that make her? :P

-mel

• Like 2

giggle.gif WON!?

Methinks he purged the empty brain faculties of large poor areas for 300 Baht each. He didn't win. He bought!

Of course, you may correct me with the details of how he exactly won.... referring to 'winning' meaning to come first in a fair competition!

mel.

In a supplement to the other paper, they had interviews with slum dwellers who had been part of the 4 bus loads of people the Dems paid 300 baht each to attend their rally on 1/7/11 at Rama 5 monument Now that's some serious electoral fraud!

Falangs will not get into ankor free So you will pay about 500 a day and pay for room 1000 at least, And 400 baht will not cover the gas, And I know thaksin will not provide one baht of his own money so who is paying ?

You may be right about Farangs. I will find out......... There is no room involved. Depart at 5:00 AM............ The article talks about a 7,000.00 baht price. I think that may be for a travel agency program involving good hotels. .......................The contracts with the bus companies have been finalized, and cost per person set at 400.00 Baht......................... You are correct, no Thaksin money is involved. ...............So that is it. Nothing to add. That is the way it is. My sources are the organizers and there is no need for them to misrepresent anything to me.............But never mind all that......have a Stanley Cup hockey pool to prepare for. Won it last year so have a reputation to defend. ......Go Calgary Flames!.........Oops, they missed the play-offs.

Narcissim is a serious illness, which if undealt with may lead to a premature death!

-mel.

• Like 2

Did they feel the same way about the Hun Sen dictatorship?

• Like 1

giggle.gif WON!?

mel.

So why were the Dems exposed for paying 4 bus loads of slum dwellers 300baht each to attend their pre-election rally at Rama 5 monument?

Don't hold your breath for a response on this one.

Don't hold your breath for a response on this one.

Didn't ask.

Likely, but they dare not say so to strangers.

giggle.gif WON!?

mel.

So why were the Dems exposed for paying 4 bus loads of slum dwellers 300baht each to attend their pre-election rally at Rama 5 monument?

When and where is there evidence, not just an accusation, of this happening?

Edited by animatic

CalgaryII

Br careful now, you are paying low low money to go on a crowded bus, whose driver is paid low low money and stays awake by taking yabba and caffiene tablets. Not a good idea to take your family on there. Chances are at songkhran the driver will be partaking in a little festive spirit as well!

You strike me as being the same as those two misguided foreigners who took to the stage during the Red protests in Bangkok. Are you like they are? Can we expect to see you on the stage in Cambodia, trying to get the smell of Thaksin's undies on your nose? Your wife will be so proud!

Lets hope he dont forget his "foot-clapper"

CalgaryII

Br careful now, you are paying low low money to go on a crowded bus, whose driver is paid low low money and stays awake by taking yabba and caffiene tablets. Not a good idea to take your family on there. Chances are at songkhran the driver will be partaking in a little festive spirit as well!

You strike me as being the same as those two misguided foreigners who took to the stage during the Red protests in Bangkok. Are you like they are? Can we expect to see you on the stage in Cambodia, trying to get the smell of Thaksin's undies on your nose? Your wife will be so proud!

Lets hope he dont forget his "foot-clapper"

Or his camera to take pictures of the 300,000 attendees.

"Red shirts are paying about Bt7,000 each to get close to Thaksin, albeit briefly"

Obviously an anti-Thaksin article, reiterating all the Thaksin Opposition paranoia. But let me correct one specific fact. Perhaps some arrangements are paying the above noted 7,000 Baht. Locals however, have filled three busses and are paying 400. baht. which is most likely close to the norm elsewhere. Also as mentioned before, a case could be made that Thaksin is the minor reason for this journey, whilst the major reason is that it provides an opportunity for both camaradery and to see Angkor Wat at a very low cost. My interest is in seeing Angkor Wat.

So why don't you go when it isn't crawling with red shirts? You'll get better photos.

• Like 2