Where'S Best To Eat In Sisakhet?

Bliib

I'm off to Sisakhet tomorrow and will arrive just before lunch time. Where do you recommend eating?

Suggestions on anything home-cooked, will consider western and Thai food... Just needs to be really well made and cooked.

Thanks!

I'm off to Sisakhet tomorrow and will arrive just before lunch time. Where do you recommend eating?

Suggestions on anything home-cooked, will consider western and Thai food... Just needs to be really well made and cooked.

Thanks!

Sorry, I know it's too late as per your OP (but Im interested in where you ended up and if it was any good).

We drove round Sisaket several times over the last few months trying to find some decent restaurants and the only ones we found in the center itself were closed! In fact I believe we were looking for a hotel with a big restaurant on the off chance we could get a Sunday Roast lunch, we never found one...

We now have two favourite places which we go to when we go shopping in Big C, which is handy because they are both directly opposite Big C.

One is a steakhouse called Baan Steak (iirc), the steaks are only ok but other things on the menu are great like the fried chicken. The restaurant itself is nice considering where it is.

The other place we frequent more is about 100m towards Sisaket, I think its the last restaurant on the left side before the traffic lights. Big outdoors restaurant with a large menu of Thai and Laos food. They obviously have at least two different chefs because the food is completely different every week.

There's actually a lot more restaurants all in the same area which I will try in the future.

I would be grateful for any more replies to this thread as I searched wikitravel and tripadvisor for decent restaurants in Sisaket and couldnt find anything on them.

There are 4 Farang/Western Places in Sisaket Town:

Nong & Franks Livin in the Past

La Baguette

Uncle Willy

Reiner (it is a new place) close to Sallys Sisaket Travel

In Kantaralak is one place Pizza4 you from Norbert.

There are 4 Farang/Western Places in Sisaket Town:

Nong & Franks Livin in the Past

La Baguette

Uncle Willy

Reiner (it is a new place) close to Sallys Sisaket Travel

In Kantaralak is one place Pizza4 you from Norbert.

Last time I was in Sisaket 3 of 4 places were closed. huh.png Frank was open...........

Nobbies Pizza4u in Kantharalak is ok! smile.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sii knew restaurant is good Thai restaurant, is quite popular for local is located on the same road of cityhall.

Sumaitree bakery on upon road serve a lovely lunch.

The food stall near by the round about by SSKW school, in front of a garage and soi there somewhere, serve a cheap but delicious sausage and meatball.