Badminton Or Any Sport

tonymontana32

Hi People,

I am looking for a Badminton court or another type of sport to lose my belly fat (not too much fat by the way) and to get fit for 2 hours per day after work near either On Nut or Ekamai.

I work in Ekamai and I live in On Nut so anywhere near either areas or in-between would be great, I start work at 6am and finish at 3pm so I wouldn't be looking for something that went on too late so maybe badminton is out of the question as most of the places I have heard of start at 8 and finish at 1am. I am up for anything and I would love to have something were I can finish work and head straight there to workout for a couple of hours, not interested in the gym far too boring for me and I have no motivation unless its a group sport or competitive sport etc.

I have looked all around the forum but cant seem to find anything that would suit plus the threads seem a few years old, all suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Firstly if you want to lose belly fat, badminton isn't the best choice unless you're really playing hard long singles games and stretching back/bending down...and even then there are lot of good players with big bellies! Badminton gets you defined strong legs, hard bum and strong lower back. It also gets you a defined forearm. It'll take a year of hard playing 2/3 times a week to get this.

Anyway, two courts near you: 71 sports club down Pridi Banomyong (Phra Kanong) and off at soi 41. Also further down Suk to 101/1 and right to the end. These are open during the day but get REALLY busy with weekly advanced bookings from 5pm each evening. None of the receptions speak any English though.